[ROM] TrulyEpic Rebirth v1.5 AC - no planned EB13 update :'(

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I read a post in this thread a while back about somebody with rotation that was working but was very slow, like 2-3 seconds. That is happening to me, as I just now upgraded from TER 1.2 to TER 1.5... Anyhow, the calibsensorutil_yamaha didn't make a change (it was already working and it did not speed it up)..

Can somebody save me the effort of searching 280 pages?

Thanks in advance
That is the only way I know of to fix the slow rotation lag.

Download Terminal Emulator from the Market

Type the following

su (press enter and allow root access) km

/system/bin/sensorcalibutil_yamaha (press enter)

Then it will ask for you to calibrate. I usually lay mine flat on its back with keyboard open and then press enter. Back out of program and power off the screen then wake the phone up. Lag rotation fixed.
Are you using a custom launcher? Some launchers you can control the speed or delay of the rotation in the settings.

rogodeter

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Paul,

I did that exact method and it didn't speed it up (it was working before anyway, just slowly)

I'm not using a custom launcher except that came with TER 1.5 (I think it's AMLauncher.

I adjusted the animation settings in spare parts and that didn't help either.

rogodeter

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Update... I just tried it again, and tinkered with the spare parts animation/transition settings and the rotation lag is gone. I wish I had tried BEFORE re-adjusting the spare parts settings. I am pretty sure I tried every combination before I posted here (there are only a few combinations)... but anyway, it's working now, and quite smooth.

Thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Update... I just tried it again, and tinkered with the spare parts animation/transition settings and the rotation lag is gone. I wish I had tried BEFORE re-adjusting the spare parts settings. I am pretty sure I tried every combination before I posted here (there are only a few combinations)... but anyway, it's working now, and quite smooth.

Thanks
No problem, yes Spare Parts on the Epic especially on the older ROMs like that crank em up... Fast settings for animation/transition settings... I had a feeling this could of been the problem or AMLauncher itself....

Glad you got it.. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali