[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, but those changes were to fix camera for ICS. It needs to be updated to support jb camera.

Edit: Fixed MMS! ^_^

It was just a matter of replacing apns-config with the one from quattrimus and nothing else lol.

Are you sure that fixes mms? Cause i tried that when I made the flashable patches(thanks again Zack for getting em started) and it supposedly never worked. The apns-config only fixes part of mms.

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

needlez667

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA4][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Not sure if you noticed this but your GAPPS arent mini, they're medium. Not trying to be an butt about it. But can you please post the mini or small Gapps so that they fit my screen correctly. If not ill see if I can find a link and post it myself for you.

K

kobequintana

So what's wrong with Google now

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

the mini/medium etc isn't about screen size. it's about the total size of the gapps. gapps mini is a very slimmed down version of gapps.

I can confirm that sending and receiving mms works, as well as sending and receiving sms with only swapping out the apns-config.xml. :facepalm: can't believe I didn't think of only doing that.

WOOOOHOOOOO MMS WORKING!!!!

Edit: uploading.

Edit: Here :)

Last edited:

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be rude here, just a disclaimer:

Why does MMS matter so much if there is no working camera to send through MMS? ;)

Congrats on the milestone though :).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Not trying to be rude here, just a disclaimer:

Why does MMS matter so much if there is no working camera to send through MMS? ;)

Congrats on the milestone though :).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Screenshots ;) also, the camera's only a matter of time. plus, fixing incoming mms is nice if your friends send pictures a lot(like my friends do)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
the mini/medium etc isn't about screen size. it's about the total size of the gapps. gapps mini is a very slimmed down version of gapps.

I can confirm that sending and receiving mms works, as well as sending and receiving sms with only swapping out the apns-config.xml. :facepalm: can't believe I didn't think of only doing that.

I'm still stumped as to why that fixed it now, but not when I did that not to long ago.. o.o

Well I guess I'm going to flash it over alpha3(sdext modified).
I didnt flash alpha4 because I technically I manually patched it myself :p

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

I have to track down files I messed with most mms so before I fix I must do that

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

K

kobequintana

OK so I flashed it and gapps but the play store FC's any solution

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

That's weird. It wasn't fc-ing for me. And the fix has nothing to do with play store. Try wiping the play store data.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just installed this after being too lazy to figure out why the jellybean ROM I just ported didn't boot and was not surprised by the errors occurring when I booted this ROM. However, I want to test Google now and after running a logcat and seeing that the problem is all related to the missing library google_endpointer_jni I figured that its a simple .so file we need or something. Of course it seems that none of the people on any forums understand this issue and I was just wondering if anyone has looked at the jellybean source code to look for what its asking for.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Just installed this after being too lazy to figure out why the jellybean ROM I just ported didn't boot and was not surprised by the errors occurring when I booted this ROM. However, I want to test Google now and after running a logcat and seeing that the problem is all related to the missing library google_endpointer_jni I figured that its a simple .so file we need or something. Of course it seems that none of the people on any forums understand this issue and I was just wondering if anyone has looked at the jellybean source code to look for what its asking for.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how to read source code :( All I know how to do is switch files and such. haha. You can't just swap the lib's out with one from a previous rom?

K

kobequintana

That's weird. It wasn't fc-ing for me. And the fix has nothing to do with play store. Try wiping the play store data.

I just did a clean flash and re-flashed every thing

K

kobequintana

Found a new bug
When turning of BT it freezes than reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members