[ROM][WIP][ICS] The Godzilla Rom - Tweaked And Themed CM9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Its should work on cannbal, it was recently updated to approve thunderc or something like that! :)
Ill try it once i get near wifi! :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
A couple things I've noticed while using your ROM on my V:

• Selecting Developer Options from within the Settings menu causes Settings to FC.
  • When reboot to recovery is selected in the reboot menu, it simply reboots the phone,

Great ROM though. Probably my favorite of all the ones I have tried.

EDIT: I don't know if I got a bad flash of build 2, but wifi doesn't want to turn on. When it finally does, shuts itself off.

ALL of these things work for me! :0 You must have a bad flash, try FULLY wiping and following my wiping directions on the OP

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Build 2.0- GREAT PERFORMANCE!!!(SUPERCHARGED), added more tweaks(sysctl.conf and init.d), better in call volume,Removed debug tweaks in build.prop(offered slight performance at HUGE bettery drain :p), VERYYY good battery life, replaced CM9 music with Apollo(Bobz Default), and last but not least, added Beats audio for better audio :D

Apollo is the default cm9 music player.

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site
With all the tweaks, this rom looks really, really good, but is there a way to turn off the translucent bar? I never really liked that sort of thing.

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
With all the tweaks, this rom looks really, really good, but is there a way to turn off the translucent bar? I never really liked that sort of thing.

Just use BobZ ROM then. Flash some tweak zips with it and have fun.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

bedrockhorror

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
when I was installing this ROM using Recovery, it kept on telling me that it was missing the file mms.apk. I turned off the signature check on it, and it installed fine. Did it still install successful, or do I need to try something else?

bedrockhorror

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been running it ever since I posted that thread, and I've not experienced any issues with it at all. Only thing I don't like about it, is the default boot animation that torch put on there, but I can fix that myself. Still overall a great ROM to have, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

unclesalty

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This is a pretty fantastic rom, it fixed my phones rebooting issue what I had with IHO, and it's fast as hell too. Thank you for that.

My only issues is that the phone doesn't turn off, it just reboots, and I can't get speakerphone to work.

I occasionally get package errors from play as well, but wiping the cache and the dalvik clear that up.

Thanks again for this awesomeness, best boot animation ever too, don't listen to the haters! :p

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I wish the audio was better for some reason. No bass comes out at all

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Get the music volume eq from the play store I use it all the time it has presets and you can customize it as well

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz