Roms & Mods HQ (2/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Its so intuitive, so refreshing. The first Aosp rom I've used since I got the Incredible.

I loaded it for a few minutes and will say that just like miui roms it is completely different and would take some time to get used to.

I'm stuck between CM7 nightly builds and Re-Engineered at the moment, probably gonna stick with CM7 awhile.

Let us know of any bugs that pop up and whether you think it would be good for daily use.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have tasted gingerbread haha. For the first time in months I actually like a vanilla rom. Well cyanogen vanilla rom.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have tasted gingerbread haha. For the first time in months I actually like a vanilla rom. Well cyanogen vanilla rom.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

IMO that's the best Vanilla out there. I can go a few days on a vanilla ROM then always go back to Sense. I like change so I have to try something new each week, best part of the Incredible is the amazing development we have :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
ROMS
SkyRaider Sense 3.5 - ihtfp69 <---- This is the download link
Source
[Rosie Mod] All Mappings
[Metamorph] Blue Circle, White Circle, Stock Batteries
[Theme] Splash of Red v1.1*
[Theme] Black Blue Theme 4.3*

chrismartel0817

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Oh... I actually have skyraider on my phone now... I was referring to the one that Trey posted the screen shot of. I think I might go with Myn's though. Any thoughts on that versus skyraider. I am going to install a new ROM when I get a new sdcard. Mine got corrupted somehow in transferring files to it.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh... I actually have skyraider on my phone now... I was referring to the one that Trey posted the screen shot of. I think I might go with Myn's though. Any thoughts on that versus skyraider. I am going to install a new ROM when I get a new sdcard. Mine got corrupted somehow in transferring files to it.

Updating tonight.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

If your using skyraider now I would try Myns just for the change. IMO both are great Rom and you can't go wrong and you should also add Incredibly Re-engineered to your list.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Rooting will create some folders I believe but I think ok without them. Have you tried to access your sdcard using your computer? I have read somewhere that someone had the same issue but was able to pull everything off their card using a computer, has to be worth a try.

chrismartel0817

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Rooting will create some folders I believe but I think ok without them. Have you tried to access your sdcard using your computer? I have read somewhere that someone had the same issue but was able to pull everything off their card using a computer, has to be worth a try.

Yeah I tried that. The SD card is really messed up. If I try to copy anything off of it then my computer just hangs and the sd card unmounts. This is with accessing it through recovery mode. I cant even access the card when the phone is on. I already ordered a new card but I am going to pick up a card reader and see if i can fix it so I at least have a back up card.

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I tried that. The SD card is really messed up. If I try to copy anything off of it then my computer just hangs and the sd card unmounts. This is with accessing it through recovery mode. I cant even access the card when the phone is on. I already ordered a new card but I am going to pick up a card reader and see if i can fix it so I at least have a back up card.

I had the same problem 6 months ago. Do you have a Nandroid backup saved on your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719