Root issue

area223

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I've rooted my Captivate once before using Odin before. Now I can't get my SR to be rooted. I'm using SuperOneClick and followed instructions and it just doesn't seem to work. My computer says program not responding. This is how far I get.

tumblr_m5mm2qXusD1qccmbao1_1280.png

wilbarger

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
How long did you give it to root? There are several pauses where nothing seems to happen. The script on the right side looks correct, but there are quite a few steps after those.

area223

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
How long did you give it to root? There are several pauses where nothing seems to happen. The script on the right side looks correct, but there are quite a few steps after those.

A few minutes. I think a pause and the program 'not responding' are two different things! :eek:

wilbarger

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You are correct about the pause and not responding. Problem is that with windows os, if the software is doing a background process and you click anywhere in the app box, like trying to move it on your screen, it will often give you a "program not responding" message. Not sure that is what is happening with yours, but you might give one click one more try and give it a little more time to complete. I seem to remember that there are a few pauses of 40 seconds or more. Good luck.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djglover7