S beam won't work on my note 3 to an s3

Mouton29

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
My boyfriend and I both got s3's last year and s beam worked fine. I just got the Note 3 and he tried to s beam me some music and other than the phones vibrating when put together, absolutely nothing happened. We tried vice versa, same story.

What's going on???

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar issue when trying to S Beam a group of pictures about 7 of them from my note 3 to my wife's s4 I restarted the phone, did a battery pull and changed batteries and nothing worked so instead of trying to send all 7 pics at once I did one and it worked the I could send the other six all together.... I'm not sure why the S Beam isnt working as reliable as it should but I'm starting to think it's another note 3/Android 4.3 bug

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have to turn off S Beam and onlyhave NFC on for it to work on both my Note 3 and my wife's S4. With S Beam on it looks like it's gonna work then goes to some dead Google Play store link.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have to turn off S Beam and onlyhave NFC on for it to work on both my Note 3 and my wife's S4. With S Beam on it looks like it's gonna work then goes to some dead Google Play store link.

Yup same here. We had to turn off S beam and use only NFC to transfer between my Note 3 and my wife's S4.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
S bean works fine for me to an S4. Use it several times a week. Never an issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Trinabean

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! I couldn't figure out WHY my LG G2 wouldn't receive beams from my Galaxy S3! I kept going to the "dead play store" link too! Turning off the S Beam feature on both and leaving on NFC on fixed it right away!

hleannr88

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the exact issue you had this week. Except I was trying to go back to the S3 because i had a malfunction with my note3(my fault tho). Use your bluetooth to pair them and then go to my files on your prev device, pick what you want to transfer, then bluetooth them to the other device. I tried everything the previous people said and it didnt work in this case seniorio.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo