s note - failed to save document

Charles Covington

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
When I create a new note and copy / paste text into the note I get a message that the file failed to save. I test by scribbling anything into the note, the file saves without issue. I have googled this problem and tried the remedies I found. Clearing the s note cache didn't work. I also reset my phone to factory settings, no luck. I need some serious help because I teach and this feature is a priceless function for me on this device. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have tried to replica this problem to trouble shoot this for you, however, my note saves copied text to s note perfectly every time. Don't know what could be causing that. Maybe a corrupt or incompatible format?

Charles Covington

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate u looking into this for me. What format do u think could be corrupted? I'm copying the text from one app to my s-note. seems like a simple task, I just started having this issue recently.

Charles Covington

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I found the issue, it is the bible app that I am copying from. It's "You version", I guess I will have to either clear the data for this app. If that doesn't work I will have to use a different one. Thanks for the help.

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
[System app]
Try uninstalling all snote updstes and then re updating.

[User app]
Uninstall and reinstall

I am assuming you are not rooted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones