S-Search Feature

Grayf0x

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to access the S-Search feature (internal device search) that was found on the Galaxy Note 3 air command window? Files/Messages/Contacts etc all have their own search function, but sometime's it's more convenient to do an overall phone search. It's like Samsung's equivalent of Apple's "spotlight"

Could not find this option in the 190 page product manual, yet I noticed it was running as a background process on my Note 4.

Already tried searching the Google Play store and the Samsung App store, currently not there. :'(

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to access the S-Search feature (internal device search) that was found on the Galaxy Note 3 air command window? Files/Messages/Contacts etc all have their own search function, but sometime's it's more convenient to do an overall phone search. It's like Samsung's equivalent of Apple's "spotlight"

Could not find this option in the 190 page product manual, yet I noticed it was running as a background process on my Note 4.

Already tried searching the Google Play store and the Samsung App store, currently not there. :'(

On mine it's a button in the notification tray. What carrier are you on?

Tinmania

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine is called S Finder and is accessible from Quick Settings in the notifications drop-down. I don't really use it since Google Now seems to cover it.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adawdadawd