S23 Exclusive Colors

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok now that everything has been announced what color catches your eye? I was fully going with the regular green, but something has me wanting to go with the lime since it's so out of the box . If I don't like the color I can just cover it up with a case. Would like to hear which is everyone's favorite even if you aren't planning to purchase. Screenshot_20230201_123710_Gmail.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I went with an exclusive colour last year with the S22 Ultra, it said 2 - 4 week lead time but in reality it was just over 6 weeks and it looked so different to the 'red' that it showed on the website! nah not this time, I quite like the green to be honest ;)

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
They have the shipping time on the exclusive as release day just like the regulars which leads me to believe that they're already made. The red is very nice it's the red that most thought they were ordering last year with the S22 .

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Lime is interesting, so is the blue. Even the titanium or whatever looks appealing. The Lime sure does stand out. But don't know if I was to be that loud.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I just saw on the website about the exclusive colours ready to ship which is great news for people that like those colours, also the exclusive colours included the same colour S pen on the S22 ultra unlike the base colours. I still prefer the green though this time around

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I got the s22 ultra in blue last year that has a matching blue spen. Looks like the exclusive colors have black spen this time. No thanks lol. Plus the blue looks just like mine s22 ultra.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Lime is interesting, so is the blue. Even the titanium or whatever looks appealing. The Lime sure does stand out. But don't know if I was to be that loud.
That's exactly why I want it lol. The blue is nice. It's basically the blue from the flip 4 which is crazy that they make it an exclusive color on the Ultra series, but it's a standard option on the flip 4.

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I just pre ordered the cream color or whatever they call it lol. I always wanted a white phone and when it would come time to get one I would always change my mind and get black...well, I ordered white before I changed my mind!

EazyD33

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
I pre-ordered the blue. I wish it was a little bit darker, but none of the other colors excited me too much. The regular green is the same as last years and I too thought it should be a little brighter. The graphite looks ok.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I went with an exclusive colour last year with the S22 Ultra, it said 2 - 4 week lead time but in reality it was just over 6 weeks and it looked so different to the 'red' that it showed on the website! nah not this time, I quite like the green to be honest ;)

This made me go with the normal black. I need my phone now!! haha and also i was thinking of the red but hearing that it isnt that same color that would be so annoying.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I like the Graphite but think I'll just go Black again and be boring because I am just thinking how it would look in my cases.

I notice this time it says "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" for the Samsung only colors which means to me that this time they made a bunch and that's all, so perhaps no lead time as they aren't making them as people are ordering them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For me, I went with the regular green color. To be honest, I just didn't find any of the colors this year as exciting as the past colors. But if I had to go with one of the exclusives, I would go with the blue or lime. Those two really pop out.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not getting a new phone now, since my S22 Ultra is still working great. However, if I were getting the S23 Ultra, I would get either lime or red. Both of those colours are unique and eye catching.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci