Question S23 Ultra downgrade.

Zaxdad

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Greetings.
My S22 Ultra charging port failed. I just decided to trade it in on an S23 Ultra for a little extra expense and a new warranty. It's a black 256 GB in perfect condition bought in July. The phone is so much more than I need. A little picture taking, checking email. Simple stuff. I see they're going for about 800.00. Is there a good phone for about 300.00 that will fill my needs? Photos are probably the most important aspect of my usage, but just pics at the dog park It doesn't have to be Samsung.
Thanks for any input.

Reactions: Jharperr16

Zaxdad

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I spent a little time with the Pixel 7 and liked it. I guess I'm just spoiled by the size of the Ultra's screen. Also, I'm old so the larger screen helps a lot. The 7 Pro is too expensive to go through the switch. Any suggestions for something with a larger screen?
Thanks

Reactions: Laura Knotek

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I spent a little time with the Pixel 7 and liked it. I guess I'm just spoiled by the size of the Ultra's screen. Also, I'm old so the larger screen helps a lot. The 7 Pro is too expensive to go through the switch. Any suggestions for something with a larger screen?
Thanks
Me personally would stay on the s23u , you don't have to use all it's features but it's there when u do and plus u already have it.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I would agree. If I like the screen quality and size of the S23 Ultra, then I'd keep it for now. You won't find too many devices with as good display as flagship Samsung.
Yep and for older eyes you're not going to beat a flagship Samsung in the screen department. Especially a big screen. You already have the best phone for your scenario... like everyone else has suggested I'd keep it 😉