S4 users love my HTC One

audio6996

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Just came back from a vacation with some friends. Two had the S4. By the time the week had passed they both wished they had purchased the HTC One. First you really cant see the S4 screen outdoors. When we were taking pictures we could see the photos in the One's gallery while we couldn't on the S4 outdoors. Then we had a dinner at a place at night that was lit only by candles. I got some nice shots while the S4 could not get any shots without using a flash. So with the One you can get the low light shot without the rudeness of using a flash in a public place. Both S4 users were very impressed. The S4 speakers seem louder but all agreed the One's speakers were much better sounding. And i noticed both S4 users did not use the air or pause features. When i asked why they both said they are not always reliable. In fairness one friend got his S4 before the One was released and the other was on Verizon but both said if they had to do it over they would have bought the One. HTC really made a great phone too bad they don't know how to promote it.

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
This seems to be the case with a lot of great phones. Marketing lacks and consumers suffer.

Sent from my Z10 10.2.0.483 using Tapatalk 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't say they don't know how to promote it... I'd say their bank account isn't as big as samsungs so they kinda can't compete.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

audio6996

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I do see HTC One commercials but i have yet to see one that shows how it is superior to the S4. Samsung goes after Apple in almost every add they run.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I do see HTC One commercials but i have yet to see one that shows how it is superior to the S4. Samsung goes after Apple in almost every add they run.

Due to cash. HTC isn't trying to say how the S4 sucks but rather show features it doesn't have like blindfeed and the front speakers.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have both. But find myself mostly using the S4. I find some of the features on the S4 to be very useful. You can't go wrong with either.