S7 and S7 Edge top rated phones

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
The S7 edge is okay but wish it were a little bigger. It's a bit too slim for me and the edges are too steep. I will be getting the S8 Plus though which will solve my problem with wanting a bigger screen. I'm surprised they went with a 6.2 inch screen though but possibly due to the Note 7 fiasco they want to get a larger screen out there for us.

I currently use a V20 and love it but keep switching back to the Edge.

Can the S8 Plus just come out already!

I don't know if there's any guarantee that the edges of the S8 will be any less steep. Perhaps it'll be more like the Note 7.

As for the display size on the S8+, I think that's simply a product of the smaller bezels. I don't think the S8+ will physically be any wider or taller than the S7 Edge.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if there's any guarantee that the edges of the S8 will be any less steep. Perhaps it'll be more like the Note 7.

As for the display size on the S8+, I think that's simply a product of the smaller bezels. I don't think the S8+ will physically be any wider or taller than the S7 Edge.

A diagram of the dimensions has been posted before and if it's accurate compared to the S7 Edge it will indeed be bigger, wider and taller. That is what I mean, the edges being like the Note 7. I hope these rumors are true though and we don't end up with a 5.5 or 5.7 inch screen and it basically is like the current edge. I might hold off for the Note 8 then or G6.

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The phone literally has it all, from the technical stuff to the features to aesthetics. It's an S7 Edge forum, granted, but I agree with Consumer Reports... easily still the king.

The crazy thing is if the Note 7 was still on the market, Samsung would probably hold the number 1 AND 2 spots in Consumer Reports.
Sorry, I was not clear on that point. Samsung is already 1 and 2, S7 being 1 and S7E being 2. So if the N7 were still out there, they would likely have the top 3 spots.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej