S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Got the silver today. I hate the color. Phone in sunlight hurts the eyes and looks nothing like the renders. Where's the white SAMSUNG. Will be switching for the black this weekend. Only question is, what happens to our watches and vrs if we do an exchange? Do we have to reregister?

I would ask Prizelogic about that. If they were to check your IMEI, the only thing they would see is that it's not active and Verizon does require your device be on a DPP in order to qualify for the freebies.

Some of the things you like about me are disturbing ha ha.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I was just ribbing you about wall wart. I'm actually heading there in a few minutes. Ew... Wal-Mart...

I ordered a VZW Silver S7 Edge on 3/2 and I'm still at "processing" as well. I was the first in line at my local VZW thus morning and they didn't have any silver. Best Buy didn't have any Silver editions either. Theyou showed me the locked case last night.

Trying to be patient, but feel we are going to miss the promotion. Prize logic returned my email and said they "Are working closely with Samsung to figure out a solution for the tons of Silver preorders."

I hope the 3/31 date changes to 3/2* versus 4/**

Here's to hoping Prizelogic does the correct thing and not screw people over like they have in the past.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm still wondering how many people are going to be taking back their 7s for the 7 edges... I've talked a lot of people into at least trying the 7 edge our because the 7 has issues with getting too hot and the battery life. I figured they would have fixed that issue with this phone series. At least they did for the edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
It's the best!

The fish they sell is too good of a quality to send to Verizon, even though I hate them oh so very much.

Like mine was today!

Full of nukes to play with? That's my heaven!

Really? No problems with the button and I like the back of the S7E much better.

Slow systems are slow; I'm sure it's fine.

Must be the AC app and not the AC forum app.

Send it back or you'll just pay for it!

Since yours hasn't arrived yet...

View attachment 219482
View attachment 219483

What do you think of this case??? I like the look of it but it doesn't feel too great in hand. The back is a full of fingerprints and the plastic sides aren't too grippy. I was going to get the regular heo hybrid but went for this one. Anyone notice the spigen cases aren't even on Amazon anymore!?!?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Ahhh over night I lost the other thread. But I managed to only lose 2% battery last night! I'm draining pretty fast at work though.

Brett1024

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a VZW Silver S7 Edge on 3/2 and I'm still at "processing" as well. I was the first in line at my local VZW thus morning and they didn't have any silver. Best Buy didn't have any Silver editions either. Theyou showed me the locked case last night.

Trying to be patient, but feel we are going to miss the promotion. Prize logic returned my email and said they "Are working closely with Samsung to figure out a solution for the tons of Silver preorders."

I hope the 3/31 date changes to 3/2* versus 4/**

Man that sucks. I believe they will ship next week very close to the end of the promo. I've talked to Verizon support and they have told me that silver isn't on backorder anymore but then again you never know with Verizon support. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just wowed someone by using Samsung pay. They don't have an nfc reader and was surprised it worked. Instantly got the $30 gift card. I selected best buy.

puddlejumper32

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Oh my god! My friend got her brand new Galaxy s7 edge day before yesterday and today she dropped it by accident on the cement and the back completely shattered. She is totally crying. That sucks.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Oh my god! My friend got her brand new Galaxy s7 edge day before yesterday and today she dropped it by accident on the cement and the back completely shattered. She is totally crying. That sucks.

I'm surprised no one read my brave first night without a case. I dropped the damn thing like a punted football the first night I had it and now it's in a UAG case.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Just wowed someone by using Samsung pay. They don't have an nfc reader and was surprised it worked. Instantly got the $30 gift card. I selected best buy.

Where did you use it? I was thinking about going to target and buying food with it lol