S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Eh I guess at least I'm over prepared- my case screen protector an sd card are here... That's a first 😀 still pretty miffed about the date thing- cause I wasn't even around in 1858

Ray Shaffer

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
So has anyone elses order show shipped mine hasn't changed at all and I ordered 23rd at 8 am as well so

Posted via the Android Central App

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Eh I guess at least I'm over prepared- my case screen protector an sd card are here... That's a first 😀 still pretty miffed about the date thing- cause I wasn't even around in 1858

Our SD cards came yesterday, our 10' charging cables came today and my case has officially made it to the US from Hong Kong lol. At least I know I'm not the only person with cell phone preparedness OCD.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Our SD cards came yesterday, our 10' charging cables came today and my case has officially made it to the US from Hong Kong lol. At least I know I'm not the only person with cell phone preparedness OCD.

Cases, SD cards, extra chargers, screen protectors will be here by Tuesday

nancy173

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
hello, total newbie here! i was wondering if you all could help a girl out. :)

i am a verizon customer not on a contract. i also on a grandfathered voice/text and unlimited data plan.

i was on the verizon site, trying to pre-order the s7 edge. when i got to the order review screen, it had added a 2 GB data bundle. i don't know why it would add a second data plan when i already have one (unlimited) on my account. this is a single line account. when i chatted (online) with a rep, they said they saw a few reports where the 2GB data plan is being added. Also, he "believed" that it would not be added at activation, but that if it did, customer care would be able to remove that extra plan.

has this happened to anyone?

also, he said that the gear S2 would be the bluetooth version and that no additional data plan was required...

thoughts?

TIA!

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have an XL plan and two gig extra was added automatically. I believe it is temporary. Here is the wording on my confirmation:
Shared Plan(s) Monthly Account Access

Voice Plan: The Verizon Plan XX Large 18GB $100.00

2 GB Additional Data for a limited time Free
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB in Silver Titanium 8505299329 - 2 GB Additional Data.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
hello, total newbie here! i was wondering if you all could help a girl out. :)

i am a verizon customer not on a contract. i also on a grandfathered voice/text and unlimited data plan.

i was on the verizon site, trying to pre-order the s7 edge. when i got to the order review screen, it had added a 2 GB data bundle. i don't know why it would add a second data plan when i already have one (unlimited) on my account. this is a single line account. when i chatted (online) with a rep, they said they saw a few reports where the 2GB data plan is being added. Also, he "believed" that it would not be added at activation, but that if it did, customer care would be able to remove that extra plan.

has this happened to anyone?

also, he said that the gear S2 would be the bluetooth version and that no additional data plan was required...

thoughts?

TIA!

There's a thread about Verizon with unlimited

nancy173

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I have an XL plan and two gig extra was added automatically. I believe it is temporary. Here is the wording on my confirmation:
Shared Plan(s) Monthly Account Access

Voice Plan: The Verizon Plan XX Large 18GB $100.00

2 GB Additional Data for a limited time Free
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB in Silver Titanium 8505299329 - 2 GB Additional Data.

hrm, on mine, it's charging $30 for the 2GB...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky