S7 just arrived!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile, no doubt. Lucky!! I got my tracking number but that just means the label was created. Hasn't actually shipped yet :( Hope it does get here by tomorrow...

Alley Viper

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
looks gorgeous! im happy for you! let us know how it is.

I ordered mine from Verizon last night and it said on the invoice: SHIPS IN 2 DAYS. hope thats true

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
t mobile version comes with headphones,love that it comes with the OTG cable for transferring wired between devices,we'll done Samsung!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 918.jpg
    918.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 337

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
hey! are the active display notifications actionable? thanks and congrats :)
I'm afraid you're going to be quite disappointed in the always on display. Not only are they not actionable, it doesn't work with third-party applications. It's really just a clock with a battery indicator and maybe a few select Samsung indicators for missed calls, text messages and voice mails.

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
thanks, i'm using AcDisplay on my S6, i think I'll have to use it on the S7 too(when I'll manage to get it :) ), no big deal though, enjoy your new toy :)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
looks gorgeous! im happy for you! let us know how it is.

I ordered mine from Verizon last night and it said on the invoice: SHIPS IN 2 DAYS. hope thats true

Well that's awful nice of them COnsidering I pre ordered the 23rd. Let us know if you get it!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlondIffy