S8+ vs LG G6 day-to-day performance (not benchmarks)

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
While this thread is about S8 vs G6 performance, I felt the need to comment on your comment. While it's nice that you are enjoying the G6 and find the performance smoother (as some of us do), duping TMobile out of their BOGO offer doesn't add to the conversation at all. Don't be surprised if billing catches on retracts the offer by applying the full cost of the device to your bill. The BOGO promotion theoretically allowed subscribers to have each device for 50% off which is what alot of other carriers are offering.

His post absolutely adds to the conversation. He answered the OP's question about performance between the two devices. As far as the BOGO comment, once you stop going above speed limit in your car, illegally using your phone in your car, etc., then worry about someone else's shady comings and goings.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
His post absolutely adds to the conversation. He answered the OP's question about performance between the two devices. As far as the BOGO comment, once you stop going above speed limit in your car, illegally using your phone in your car, etc., then worry about someone else's shady comings and goings.

You read my post, and you quoted me. I didn't say that his post didn't add to the conversation. I am actually in agreement that the G6 performance is smoother than that of the S8.

I said that the part about duping TMobile out of their BOGO didn't add to the conversation, and I stand by it. Dude explained Tmobile's mistake and detailed how he took advantage of it to get a free phone.

If you want to put in the same category of speeding or texting and driving, that's your opinion, which you're entitled to.

6 days later...it's really not that big of a deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796