S9 Blood Pressure sensor

PUNEET SINGH7

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
I recently see a report where s9 checks blood pressure or after that they check blood pressure on a B.P Monitor or the results are very good they almost same .
Very good features by Samsung.

cliberti

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I will be doing some testing. I have a cuff that I can compare to back to back. The app is from UCSF and should be released tomorrow.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the app and few minutes after midnight and have used it a couple of times already. I used my cuff as the test reading, so far it's been amazingly accurate. Hope they build the BP reading into S Health.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Not exactly sure how the Samsung works, but only providing a relative percentage from a baseline. There is an option to calibrate or so I'll try that letter when I get home to see how it fares...

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the app and few minutes after midnight and have used it a couple of times already. I used my cuff as the test reading, so far it's been amazingly accurate. Hope they build the BP reading into S Health.
Where did you download it from. I don't see it in the play store.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding the app buggy as hell and I'm about to delete it. I hate this because the blood pressure sensor is one of my main reasons for buying this phone. I may have to consider whether or not to return the phone.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm finding the app buggy as hell and I'm about to delete it. I hate this because the blood pressure sensor is one of my main reasons for buying this phone. I may have to consider whether or not to return the phone.
Works great for me. Only issue is sometimes it makes me login again. But overall it always takes my blood pressure with out issue. And its surprisingly close to accurate. I've checked it at home with my wife blood pressure cuff and at work and it's pretty spot on.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Works great for me. Only issue is sometimes it makes me login again. But overall it always takes my blood pressure with out issue. And its surprisingly close to accurate. I've checked it at home with my wife blood pressure cuff and at work and it's pretty spot on.
It makes me login again every day and then starts out from scratch. So, there is never more than a single days worth of data to refer back to.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It makes me login again every day and then starts out from scratch. So, there is never more than a single days worth of data to refer back to.
That's what I meant. I have to login but if you look at you graph and change it to week you can still see all the precious data. At least I can.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
That's what I meant. I have to login but if you look at you graph and change it to week you can still see all the precious data. At least I can.
You're right, thanks for that info. I hope they fix the app as the way it works right now is a total pita. I will keep the phone but hope that Samsung just adds the BP reader into S Health sooner rather than later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred