S9plus cracked with case and screen protector

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have found NO case and screen protector that actually "comes together". My curved, raised glass has now cracked twice-right where the screen is vulnerable. I had the s5 for 5yrs without so much as a scratch. I am so angry with Samsungs design. Pretty? Who cares!! Its not practical!!
Does anyone have a Samsung contact that will do something about this?
Does anyone have a case and protector that actually wraps and protects THE WHOLE phone?
I will not spend $229 to get screen fixed to just have this happen again. I will never buy this phone again if Samsung doesnt make this right with me AND change their design. I may have to learn an expensive lesson but will not have any appreciation for this company nor will i recommend. Quite the opposite.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lifeproof fre case has a built in screen protector. If you wanted a cheaper one, supcase makes one too

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
The OtterBox Defender is the most protective case you can get. I don't use a screen protector and I am rough with my phone's, it has survived several drops on concrete even screen side down.

pontiacgpgtp

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
mine too, otterbox defender and a glass screen protector, shattered my back and front, phone fell on laminate flooring which isn't hard, the corner hit and spidered the back and my bottom right of the screen is bad, Samsung said it was 229 or with the Samsung care itd be 99, I found screens online for 150 and up, I found the digitizer and a new back for 39.99, im doing it myself

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iyekdroidcentral2