Safestrap?

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
So I have been doing a lot of research for this and I am just wondering if safestrap is something that can be used on this? If not what is the best substitute?

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Safestrap is something I use to flash roms to my phones. It basically is a easier method of flashing roms to your device. I was just wondering if there is one for the tablet.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I use twrp for loading roms. Works pretty straight forward. However I am not the kind of guy that is flashing new ROMs every week.

-Suntan

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Safestrap is something the devs created for Moto phones with their encrypted bootloaders, to protect people from royally screwing up their devices. On a Nexus we just use a custom recovery and flash the normal way. I recommend TWRP over CWM, but you can use either.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Safestrap is something the devs created for Moto phones with their encrypted bootloaders, to protect people from royally screwing up their devices. On a Nexus we just use a custom recovery and flash the normal way. I recommend TWRP over CWM, but you can use either.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet thanks for the response. Thats all I needed to know. First time rooting a tablet so hopefully my exp with phones helps me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly