Sam's Club

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The same Terms of Service that Wirefly has applies here as well. If you transfer your phone to another line prior to 181 days you will owe them $400.

Terms of Purchase
INSTANT SAVINGS DISCOUNTS

We promise you savings in the form of Instant Savings discounts with no rebates or gimmicks when you sign up for wireless carrier service on a 2 year agreement. We are able to offer these great discounts because we get paid by the wireless carrier for having helped them get (or retain) a good customer. Delivering on this promise means that you must agree to maintain your agreement for a minimum of 181 days after activation. If we are notified by the carrier that they are not going to pay us because your phone has been deactivated during this period, then this may lead to additional charges.

To provide you with significant savings vs. buying in a retail store, the price you paid for your device includes an Instant Savings Discount from this online retailer.

By accepting this Instant Savings Discount, you agree to repay $200 of this discount ($400 for smartphones, tablets, and netbooks) and authorize us to charge your credit card in repayment of this amount if, you signed up for a 2 year agreement and during the 181 days after your new equipment is activated, your wireless carrier notifies us that the services you purchased have been suspended, disconnected, or deactivated, or if you return your purchase outside of the return and exchange provisions of our 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee.

Other than simply deactivating a line we?ve activated, your wireless carrier could notify us that you deactivated if:
You fail to pay the carrier in accordance with their terms and conditions
You transfer equipment we activate on one line to another carrier line, even within the same account
You activate this equipment on a new line of service with your current carrier and use it to replace an existing line by deactivating the existing line.
RETURN POLICY

This purchase does not qualify for in-store returns.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, and it is in its original new condition, simply call us within 14 days of the activation or process date shown on your sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA number) and ensure that your phone is returned to our distribution center within 7 days of receiving your RA number. If you activated service on your device, it is your responsibility to cancel service with your carrier within 14 days of your activation date. All carriers offer a 14 day Satisfaction Period and any request to cancel service with a carrier must be made within that 14 day period to avoid Early Termination Fees. Please be aware that if you intend to deactivate your service with the carrier and generate any usage on your account after the 14 day Satisfaction Period, you will likely be charged the Early Termination Fee by your carrier. This is a carrier policy and we have no influence over their cancellation policies. Equipment-only purchases (devices purchased without a service activation) may be returned only if the package has not been opened and the seal has not been broken OR if the device is deemed to be defective. Please note that once returned equipment has been received and inspected, it cannot be returned to the customer, even if it does not qualify for a return. For additional details please refer to your fulfillment materials or visit our online customer service site located at www.whereismyorder.com.

PRICING ERRORS

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items offered by us from time to time may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

PRIVACY POLICY

By shopping with us, you acknowledge that we are collecting your information for our use in accordance with our Privacy Policy (available on this website) which may include submitting it to one or more carriers to fulfill your request for wireless service.

DISPUTE RESOLUTION

We each agree, except as provided below, to settle any and all disputes related to the purchase of equipment, products and/or services from us, or to any advertising for any such equipment, products and/or services, only by binding arbitration held in Fairfax County, Reston, Virginia. Any arbitration proceeding shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. We each also agree that this Agreement affects interstate commerce and the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply, except for qualifying small claims court case. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. The arbitrator must follow this agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court, including attorneys' fees. Each party shall bear its own costs and expenses related to arbitration.

For all disputes, you must first give us an opportunity to resolve your claim by sending a written description of your claim to: Simplexity, LLC, 10790 Parkridge Blvd, Suite 200, Reston, VA 20191, ATTN: Executive Escalations/General Counsel. We each agree to negotiate with each other in good faith about your claim. If we are unable to resolve your claim within 60 days after receipt, you may pursue your claim in arbitration, or through small claims if applicable, by sending us a letter describing your claim and requesting arbitration to: Simplexity, LLC, 10790 Parkridge Blvd, Suite 200, Reston, VA 20191, ATTN: General Counsel. The AAA will arbitrate all disputes by one arbitrator selected by the AAA. The AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes shall apply to all claims under $75,000. The AAA rules are available at American Arbitration Association or by calling 1-877-304-8457.

We each agree that (i) you may choose to pursue your claim in court and not by arbitration if your claim qualifies for small claims court proceeding; and (ii) if you fail to timely pay amounts due, we may assign your account for collection, and the collection agency may pursue in court claims limited strictly to the collection of the past due amounts and any interests, costs and/or expenses related to any such collection permitted by law.

We are each waiving the right to a trial by jury and agree to only bring claims in our individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.

If you have any questions, please see our website for further details or call us at: 888-843-2485

CONTACT INFORMATION

Products and services purchased from this online retailer are provided by:

Simplexity, LLC
10790 Parkridge Blvd., Suite 200
Reston, VA 20191
If you would like a copy of our Terms of Purchase provided to you via email, please request them by contacting us at the address above, attn: Executive Escalations, or via email at wirelesshelp@cellstores.com.

(Source)

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered my Droid Maxx at Best Buy yesterday and they will allow me to price match Radio Shack since they have the maxx for $200, plus I got a $50 gift card for putting $50 down.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered my Droid Maxx at Best Buy yesterday and they will allow me to price match Radio Shack since they have the maxx for $200, plus I got a $50 gift card for putting $50 down.

You got lucky, because Best Buy does not price match contract phones.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
They told me they don't price match off contract devices anymore. They do price match on contract devices only.

Actually, that is backwards. They do not price match on-contract phones. That is why I said that you got lucky.

From Best Buy website:

The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of third party vendors

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020