Samsung $150 Gift Credit

badbradd2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It looks like the Galaxy Watch is on sale - I may just give in and buy either the Galaxy Watch or the Active 1, does anyone have any feedback/recommendation on which to get? I'm seeing battery life sucks on the Galaxy Watch is that true?

badbradd2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It looks like the Galaxy Watch is on sale - I may just give in and buy either the Galaxy Watch or the Active 1, does anyone have any feedback/recommendation on which to get? I'm seeing battery life sucks on the Galaxy Watch is that true?

I got the Active 1 as my freebie. I like the display as far as brightness etc., but I can't deal with the size of the display. It's just way too small. It is nice and light, very comfortable, and health tracking is more accurate than my S3 Frontier. Connectivity is also better than my S3. I'm still wearing the S3 despite it's flaws though b/c the screen size on the Active 1.

A couple pluses though, the green of the Active 1 is really nice, and now Samsung activated the rotating touch bezel via a software update.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used the Active 1 but I will say the battery on my Galaxy watch isn't as good as was the one on my Neo Gear. I have the 42mm and it's still quite bulky on my wrist (woman). I do really like the look though.

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
So far I am loving battery life on Active 2. After 3 days use I'm usually around 40%, where my Gear S2 I could get maybe a day and half.

charlier180

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I used the Samsung $150 Credit to purchase the Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5".
I figured out how to use the Samsung credit and a referral code to get an additional 5% discount as well.
Turns out you have to apply the Samsung credit first to the item in your shopping cart then find a referral code that works and use it.

Vincent Castelluzzo

Dec 7, 2019
Visit site