Samsung 22 Ultra Finger Print Unlock

casperaz

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
When I wake up the phone and use the fingerprint to unlock, if there's a notification directly under the finger print sensor it opens the notification upon unlocking. This started after One UI 6.0. Not sure if anyone else is dealing with this or if there's a fix?

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
When I wake up the phone and use the fingerprint to unlock, if there's a notification directly under the finger print sensor it opens the notification upon unlocking. This started after One UI 6.0. Not sure if anyone else is dealing with this or if there's a fix?
I've never had a notification appear below the sensor. do you receive full notifications, or just the indicators on your Lock Screen?

casperaz

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
I've never had a notification appear below the sensor. do you receive full notifications, or just the indicators on your Lock Screen?
1702918612870.png

So if I had other notifications stacked down to where the blue box is under where the finger print scanner (red) would be, once I unlock, that corresponding app will open right after I unlock.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 358339

So if I had other notifications stacked down to where the blue box is under where the finger print scanner (red) would be, once I unlock, that corresponding app will open right after I unlock.
that'll do it, I guess. I use Brief notifications, not Detailed, so I just have the app icon indicators and they max out at 4 horizontally across the screen under the clock

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Moved your question to the s22 Forum

Have you tried Samsung good Lock app from Galaxy store?
Download it once you open it download lock Star module you can customize your lock screen more maybe can help with your issue

casperaz

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Moved your question to the s22 Forum

Have you tried Samsung good Lock app from Galaxy store?
Download it once you open it download lock Star module you can customize your lock screen more maybe can help with your issue
That worked (sorta)! In Lock Star you can choose how many notifications show. I had it set to 3 and changed it to 2. Now the 3rd notification will never appear where the finger print sensor is located! Thanks for the suggestion!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29