Samsung 25W USB-C Super Fast Charging Wall Charger

last6stringdown

Feb 1, 2021
Visit site
Can I use the Samsung 25W USB-C Super Fast charging wall charger with the previous older Samsung Wireless Charger Pads. I have 3 different ones and they are taking forever to charge my S21 Ultra.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a question? I had one last coupon code to spend at Samsung and wanted an extra charger which they are out of. I had to just get the wall part with no cable so I just got 2 of those instead of one with cable. I need to know what to look for on Amazon when looking for cables. We like longer cables anyway does it matter that it's a Samsung wall thing and a different brand cable? As long as it's USB C to USB C I should be good I am guessing? But do I look for a special number of how much it supports or are all USB C to C's the same? Thanks!

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a question? I had one last coupon code to spend at Samsung and wanted an extra charger which they are out of. I had to just get the wall part with no cable so I just got 2 of those instead of one with cable. I need to know what to look for on Amazon when looking for cables. We like longer cables anyway does it matter that it's a Samsung wall thing and a different brand cable? As long as it's USB C to USB C I should be good I am guessing? But do I look for a special number of how much it supports or are all USB C to C's the same? Thanks!

All usb C cables are not the same. Be careful they could ruin your phone or other devices. Always get cables from respectable companys especially on amazon.

Some cables only do charging, while most should do both charging and data transfer. And then some cables can only do a certain output so if your charging brick can do 45watts the cable might only do 20watts.

Just look at them carefully and read the reviews and questions. I have some 6ft nylon cables that ive had for years for my s7 that have been still great on my s21plus. I usually get Aukey, Ravpower, Anker or monoprice.

They also sell really good chargers too, and its often better in my opinion. You can get a brick with 2 outlets for the same price major brand sell for like apple or samsung.

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm still using a Samsung wireless fast charger from the S6 era. It didn't officially support my S7 when I bought it the day the S7 was released and it works great at charging my S21U quickly with it's original power block.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Just get Anker ones. A 2 pack here is about £13, it isn't worth getting anything cheaper really.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
All usb C cables are not the same. Be careful they could ruin your phone or other devices. Always get cables from respectable companys especially on amazon.

Some cables only do charging, while most should do both charging and data transfer. And then some cables can only do a certain output so if your charging brick can do 45watts the cable might only do 20watts.

Just look at them carefully and read the reviews and questions. I have some 6ft nylon cables that ive had for years for my s7 that have been still great on my s21plus. I usually get Aukey, Ravpower, Anker or monoprice.

They also sell really good chargers too, and its often better in my opinion. You can get a brick with 2 outlets for the same price major brand sell for like apple or samsung.

Thanks, I just wanted to use up my Samsung credit and we each have one charger already we use with the Samsung cable that came with the phone. I wanted the same but they were out so I just got the wall part and would like a couple extra longer cables. I'll look on Amazon

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

I've not seen a data-only cable on Amazon in years, especially of the USB C to USB C variant. Do they actually exist? I wouldn't mind picking up a charge-only cable for my wife's suv so it's not always trying to connect via data to my phone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I've not seen a data-only cable on Amazon in years, especially of the USB C to USB C variant. Do they actually exist? I wouldn't mind picking up a charge-only cable for my wife's suv so it's not always trying to connect via data to my phone.

I am fine with just charging since I have the cable that came with the phone. We just like longer thicker ones to use while sitting on the couch and by our beds plus so our cats can't chew on them.

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Not that ive seen. I dont think theres a cable that just does data only.

Yea i hate that and the super long time it took to charge my phone. I got fed up and bought a 4 port charger for my lighter.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Not that ive seen. I dont think theres a cable that just does data only.

Yea i hate that and the super long time it took to charge my phone. I got fed up and bought a 4 port charger for my lighter.

Well now I wish I wouldn't of ordered just the wall charger part. I should have just waited till the whole thing was back in stock. I'm looking on Amazon but I don't know which ones to order that will make it say super fast charge. Some say 100W some say 60W am I looking for 25W?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
With all the fake chargers out there, I prefer to order mine directly through Samsung.

I had credit and I wanted Samsung too but they were put of the full chargers with cable only the charger part so I need to cables. I guess I could of waited didn't need them right now but they've been out for almost 2 weeks I think.

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well now I wish I wouldn't of ordered just the wall charger part. I should have just waited till the whole thing was back in stock. I'm looking on Amazon but I don't know which ones to order that will make it say super fast charge. Some say 100W some say 60W am I looking for 25W?

Well since the whole galaxy s21 series can only do 25watt max. Thats what you could go for.

I bought a 90watt charger to charge my laptop,tablet, phone, earbuds pretty much anything with one charger and cable. So i dont need to carry around extra cables or chargers. USB c is great. Im so glad we moved passed proprietary ports.

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Samsung 25w charger (no Cable)For Galaxy A52 5G. I got usb c to usb c 2.0 480 Mbps data cable ("connect onn" at walmart) The phone says super fast charging when connected. At 60% on the phone I am getting 3320mA 4V. When the battery is depleted will the charge rate be faster? How much performance increase can I expect if I get A USB-PD cable?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred