Samsung 50" UHD

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
the deal that is listed for hhgregg is a samsung 50" 4k led tv for 798 is a great deal. I was looking at a few samsungs from samsung.com and came across this tv. Samsung will let you place a preorder for the tv now for the promotional price and it ships out on 11/23. When i went to add to the cart it said it was oos. Then i found out you can get the same deal from amazon, 797 with free prime shipping and ZERO tax. you can also get next day air for 16.99 and amazon also ships out the preorder on the 23rd.

Thought i would let people know and save yourself about 50 bucks in tax!!

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
You have to pay sales tax. If amazon doesn't collect it, you pay for it on your tax return. Or pay for it plus penalties when the IRS audits you.

Rocking the Note 4

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You have to pay sales tax. If amazon doesn't collect it, you pay for it on your tax return. Or pay for it plus penalties when the IRS audits you.

Rocking the Note 4

And exactly how does the irs know that I purchased that tv from Amazon and didn't pay taxes? Does everyone really save all receipts from everything purchased online throughout the year and fax them all to its to pay your tax on it??

Posted via the Android Central App