Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I reserved an unlocked 256GB Note10+ on the 7th and got a confirmation email, but I never got the follow-up email I expected when the pre-ordering went live. So I pre-ordered the next day anyway, which resulted in a promise of only $150 Samsung credit, instead of $200. Has anyone else had that happen?

I plan to contact them and try to get the extra $50 credit, but not until after the phone ships. I don't want to do anything that could derail the order.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
Or wait until someone says their card got charged (will happen the upcoming weekend) and then people will freak out why theirs hasn't charged. Same when someone reports they got FedEx tracking via FedEx delivery manager and then newbies are going to go start signing up for FedEx delivery manager or UPS choice.
And then people will start tracking FedEx/UPS flights. Finally comes looking for FedEx or UPS delivery trucks on delivery day.

It's only going to get more crazy over here

Lmaooo

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just got home from my night job and noticed all the new replies and was pumped at first thinking there was movement.

Anyway, I'm a weather weenie, and the GFS and Euro models are hinting at some tropical activity in the south FL area possibly around Aug 23rd. Um you know what that could mean after what I went through with Irma!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I haven't posted here in quite a while. I see nothing has changed with the whole phone pre-order threads LOL! I've been there. I ordered on August 9, and have a delivery of Sept 4 (was Aug 23). I ordered the Blue 256GB unlocked model, Note 10+.

In my experience of ordering phones, they usually ship sooner than what they say.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I feel like the opposite of everyone else .

I ordered the white and borderline regret not ordering the glow. Especially after seeing that the white isn't the same one from my S10+. Looks much more boring lol.

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I feel like the opposite of everyone else .

I ordered the white and borderline regret not ordering the glow. Especially after seeing that the white isn't the same one from my S10+. Looks much more boring lol.

Legit having the opposite feeling tonight. Had to stick to AT&T phones (no blue) and now I'm weirdly nervous it'll be annoying/distracting to people, like when videoing, particularly if it reflects too much light back. ?????? I like something different, but suddenly kind of regretting not playing it safe this year. So I had to laugh seeing your post.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Legit having the opposite feeling tonight. Had to stick to AT&T phones (no blue) and now I'm weirdly nervous it'll be annoying/distracting to people, like when videoing, particularly if it reflects too much light back. ������ I like something different, but suddenly kind of regretting not playing it safe this year. So I had to laugh seeing your post.
Never thought of the photography or videography aspect of it. I think it will be OK. Sounds like you're going caseless. Maybe try a clear case which might cut out it down somewhat.

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I caved and ordered a 512 galaxy note 10 + unlocked with a trade-in of a galaxy s10 +. I got the black one because I pre-ordered a casemate tough ridge -iridescent so at least I get some rainbow out of my phone. I thought about getting the glow but I want a case and I didn't want clear so what was the point of getting the glow. At least that's what I think!
Expected Delivery of August 23rd.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My expected delivery date changed from 09/04 to 08/23 for unlocked 512 256GB blue...my pre order was done 08/09 at 6:30pm CDT

Last edited:

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Yes and contact them and tell them u had a pre reserved email, they will send u a 50 promo code
I reserved an unlocked 256GB Note10+ on the 7th and got a confirmation email, but I never got the follow-up email I expected when the pre-ordering went live. So I pre-ordered the next day anyway, which resulted in a promise of only $150 Samsung credit, instead of $200. Has anyone else had that happen?

I plan to contact them and try to get the extra $50 credit, but not until after the phone ships. I don't want to do anything that could derail the order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny