Samsung doesn't recognize my IMEI code

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to submit a form to get the 256 expansion card and they don't recognize my IMEI code and says it's invalid to spite that's what it has in my phone settings I copied it.

They say if I appeal it could be 8 weeks.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Same problem... Except my mac number was off the sticker... It looked like an A but it was a 4 or vice versa.. In any case my Mac address caused it to be under review.. I called and they supposedly fixed it.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
When i registered my phone on tbe samsung site it took my imei number, however when i submitted my promo info for the free gift it wouldn't let me just put the imei in, it also made me enter the ip.. i thought that was strange since it said OR and not ADD BOTH.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
When i registered my phone on tbe samsung site it took my imei number, however when i submitted my promo info for the free gift it wouldn't let me just put the imei in, it also made me enter the ip.. i thought that was strange since it said OR and not ADD BOTH.

Yep. Me too. I thought that was for businesses, but they made me put in ip also.

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me. I was using the clipboard feature to copy and paste. So for the hell of it I typed the number in manually and it worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness