Samsung Fold 4 freezing when accessing notifications

l_sugden

Aug 9, 2023
Visit site
I'm hoping someone can help me.

I recently purchased a Fold 4 which I love but it seems to have brought a bug over from my previous phone where it's freezing and sometimes crashing when I try to wake the phone or access the notifications panel. This is happening multiple times a days and lasts about 60 seconds and then the phone performs as normal.

I've managed to access the error logs (attached) but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to help me figure out what the issue is?

I have tired sending the error logs to Samsung but they've not been able to help me so far.

Attachments

• dumpstate.txt
    24.2 KB · Views: 1

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
[Moved this to our Samsung Fold 4 Forum]

Have you tried clearing cache in recovery? Also try putting in safe mode to make sure nothing 3rd party is causing this

l_sugden

Aug 9, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
[Moved this to our Samsung Fold 4 Forum]

Have you tried clearing cache in recovery? Also try putting in safe mode to make sure nothing 3rd party is causing this
Would clearing the cache need to be by app?

Since the issue is intermittent, how would I know if the issue is being caused by a 3rd party app in safe mode?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Would clearing the cache need to be by app?

Since the issue is intermittent, how would I know if the issue is being caused by a 3rd party app in safe mode?
No cache in recovery would be all together not individually, safe mode will be last option since this is intermittent.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29