Samsung Free Watchband?

bdm219

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I rec'd my Watch on Friday, I preordered from Samsung. I didn't receive the watchband and my order show the band as preorder. Has anyone rec'd their band yet?

kc0olm

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I got the band BEFORE I got the watch! But the band, one of the ones presented when I bought the watch, did NOT fit. Not sure if I can return something free. Just a note: be careful when ordering the band. Not sure if any of the bands will work with the new watch.

Nacho1545

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I picked up on launch day (1 minute after BB opened) and 20 minutes later I registered for the bands. Got them today. So 2 weeks total.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Received my band today. Wasn't given an option to chose and I was shipped small size. So it's not going to work for me.

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone who registered their promotion through Samsung rewards (ie not purchased directly from Samsung) actually received the free band? The status on mine says shipped on 9/5/18 and has a fedex tracking number but when I try to track it it says the number doesn't exist. I contacted Samsung promotions about it and they blame it on a Fedex system issue but said it has most definitely shipped. At 14 days after supposedly being shipped I still haven't received it and think Samsung is lying.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone who registered their promotion through Samsung rewards (ie not purchased directly from Samsung) actually received the free band? The status on mine says shipped on 9/5/18 and has a fedex tracking number but when I try to track it it says the number doesn't exist. I contacted Samsung promotions about it and they blame it on a Fedex system issue but said it has most definitely shipped. At 14 days after supposedly being shipped I still haven't received it and think Samsung is lying.

Wow, I had actually forgot about it till I saw this. I purchased mine on Amazon, registered on Samsung promotion website 8/29, still says under review.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Still under review, I just now opened a chat window with Samsung. We'll see how it goes.

Here is the answer I received...

"I have gone through my resources and see that the claim has been rejected due to a technical error, not to worry, I will forward the issue to our Samsung tier 3 escalation team and they will respond to you via email within 5 business days."

nofaithineli

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Hope you all get your issue resolved. That said, the band I received is a huge disappointment (Urban Traveller Leather Band). "Leather" is an outright lie. It's a hard plastic band with imitation leather veneer and pretend stitching. It's the only band I own that hurts my wrist over an extended period of time. Garbage.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Hope you all get your issue resolved. That said, the band I received is a huge disappointment (Urban Traveller Leather Band). "Leather" is an outright lie. It's a hard plastic band with imitation leather veneer and pretend stitching. It's the only band I own that hurts my wrist over an extended period of time. Garbage.

I received this email earlier...

"Hello,

Thank you for being patient. We are happy to confirm that you have been fully approved and no further action is required at this time.

You'll receive further updates regarding your fulfillment status via email. You may also check for updates by entering your email address here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/CheckStatus/

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything else that we may assist you with.

Thank you,
Samsung Tier III Promotion Support "

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma