Samsung G5 - Calendar(s) won't sync

megapow66

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to Samsung, but not to Android, as I had a Droid Razr before. I can not get ANY of the calendars on the G5 to sync to my Google calendar. I have tried the stock G5 calendar, the Google Calendar and my preferred calendar aCalendar+. None of these calendars will show my Google calendar in the calendar lists. I have tried syncing my Google account, I have deleted and added back my Google account, with no luck. When trying to add my google calendar to the Samsung Calendar, I get a server problem cannot connect at this time. I have deleted the data on my Google Calendar app and aCalendar+ app. I have restarted my phone. I can not think of any thing else to do but factory reset but before doing that, I wanted to make sure there was nothing else I can do.

Thoughts?

Help?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to Samsung, but not to Android, as I had a Droid Razr before. I can not get ANY of the calendars on the G5 to sync to my Google calendar. I have tried the stock G5 calendar, the Google Calendar and my preferred calendar aCalendar+. None of these calendars will show my Google calendar in the calendar lists. I have tried syncing my Google account, I have deleted and added back my Google account, with no luck. When trying to add my google calendar to the Samsung Calendar, I get a server problem cannot connect at this time. I have deleted the data on my Google Calendar app and aCalendar+ app. I have restarted my phone. I can not think of any thing else to do but factory reset but before doing that, I wanted to make sure there was nothing else I can do.

Thoughts?

Help?
Have you enabled the sync option in system settings > accounts > Google > Calendar ?

Let us know if you are actively syncing and we'll try and offer further assistance if it's still not working.