Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who ordered the watch/buds live bundle had the watch and buds live ship already? Mine still says ships by 18th and cancel button on all of them but some in reddit are claiming the watch and buds live already shipped and some already received theirs.

Edit: one of them replied that his was a custom hinge order. May be since the custom hinge order ships 2 weeks after 18th, they shipped the Buds/Watch now itself instead of waiting.

Last edited:

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
I get the comparison but I'm sure the extra screen real estate is nice. For my situation, 99% of the time it would be just be easier to carry a tablet as a secondary device. For most situations when I'm walking around I don't need a tablet.
Yup, I have a Surface Pro 7 for all those "other" occasions.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Anyone who ordered the watch/buds live bundle had the watch and buds live ship already? Mine still says ships by 18th and cancel button on all of them but some in reddit are claiming the watch and buds live already shipped and some already received theirs.

Edit: one of them replied that his was a custom hinge order. May be since the custom hinge order ships 2 weeks after 18th, they shipped the Buds/Watch now itself instead of waiting.

I have normal order and still waiting on shipping for both ...ughhh

I’ve seen peeps says they received theirs already ...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Yeah I think those are the custom hinge order folks, anyway we will get ours everything together.

Are you keeping both ? I’m debating might sell the watch ..plus I made mistake ordered the 41mm and didn’t want to cancel order ...buds live will add to my collection ...

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Are you keeping both ? I’m debating might sell the watch ..plus I made mistake ordered the 41mm and didn’t want to cancel order ...buds live will add to my collection ...
I use an iPhone as well and wear the Apple watch. Never liked Galaxy watch so much and I have had every version. But given that the watch 3 is costing only $90 after everything said I might just decide to keep it since it looks great. I might just wear it once in a while. Not fully decided though, might sell as well but generally there isn't much resale demand for Galaxy watches. Buds live yeah for sure I'll keep.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I use an iPhone as well and wear the Apple watch. Never liked Galaxy watch so much and I have had every version. But given that the watch 3 is costing only $90 after everything said I might just decide to keep it since it looks great. I might just wear it once in a while. Not fully decided though, might sell as well but generally there isn't much resale demand for Galaxy watches. Buds live yeah for sure I'll keep.

I’ve checked Swappa and new sales are going for $340 range right now

https://swappa.com/wearables/buy/samsung-galaxy-watch3?ref=mobilenations&data1=UUacUvbUpU6854822

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Yeah I generally try to prefer sell locally to avoid PayPal, listing fees and the hassle of shipping etc. Swappa is my last resort if I can't sell locally, but yeah if I have to sell online I use swappa.

I don’t ever have luck locally other than I’ve sold some buds a few times ...agree nice to save on fees and all...

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don’t ever have luck locally other than I’ve sold some buds a few times ...agree nice to save on fees and all...
Depends on where you are I guess, if you are in bigger city easier to sell. Personally have zero trouble selling locally in Seattle area, but you got to know how to spot scammers from the way they interact and meet in public area very comfortable to you and usual other precautions etc. And also we have a marketplace group at work where we can post items to sell/buy so I'm able to sell most items at work itself.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Depends on where you are I guess, if you are in bigger city easier to sell. Personally have zero trouble selling locally in Seattle area, but you got to know how to spot scammers from the way they interact and meet in public area very comfortable to you and usual other precautions etc. And also we have a marketplace group at work where we can post items to sell/buy so I'm able to sell most items at work itself.

That’s probably why I don’t go that route ..I just rather hit my PayPal and ship with tracking

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Trying to understand why people don't go the route of the Garmin Watches, compatible on all platforms, and overall better watches for everythng.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Trying to understand why people don't go the route of the Garmin Watches, compatible on all platforms, and overall better watches for everythng.
Except most Garmin watches aren't LTE capable, other than a couple low end ones on Verizon that I have seen. Make a Fenix Pro or 9 Series Forerunner that is LTE capable and I would get one for sure.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Anyone looking to get it through T-mobile? I wish they would provide any information. T-Mobile said it would be available in select stores and they also said that typically if there is a preorder, they will be available online. Which tells me that it wont be available online

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Why are we even talking about this "Fold Beast" on the Note 20 Forum? If it's going to replace the Note Series AND is available for "Pre-Order" OR "Coming Soon", the Moderators should start a Z-Fold Forum, hey??? (Do you think I might be partial to the regular Note Series?)
Grouch.jpg

Last edited:

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Why are we even talking about this "Fold Beast" on the Note 20 Forum? If it's going to replace the Note Series AND is available for "Pre-Order" OR "Coming Soon", the Moderators should start a Z-Fold Forum, hey??? (Do you think I might be partial to the regular Note Series?)
View attachment 326093

The forums are getting a huge backend change soon, so they're trying to hold off on adding too many new sections.