Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
I still don't think it will be there main flagship in it's current form. It's a niche device because not everyone wants a folding phone. The form factor just doesn't like itself to being a primary device for most people. I don't mind a slightly thicker device but it's just too extreme in it's current state.
It seems to be the direction they are going in according to some leakers.

As fold devices get cheaper which they will In time I expect it will be the case. They are going all in on the fold and even said to be bringing out a cheaper fold so it's clear its in their plans

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
It seems to be the direction they are going in according to some leakers.

As fold devices get cheaper which they will In time I expect it will be the case. They are going all in on the fold and even said to be bringing out a cheaper fold so it's clear its in their plans
Also remember that not everyone wanted a slab of glass either and here we are. All flagships are just that for now. Next is the revival of the pager

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
This actually applies to more devices than we would care to admit.
I would say most things I buy are wanted rather than needed. There is very little we truly need. I would guess that most people in these forums purchased phones that exceed their basic needs. I agree that the Fold 2 is at the extreme end of that category. If someone finds it useful enough or interesting enough, and it's not a financial hardship - I say enjoy! Hey, people buy pleasure boats too... More power to them..

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I would say most things I buy are wanted rather than needed. There is very little we truly need. I would guess that most people in these forums purchased phones that exceed their basic needs. I agree that the Fold 2 is at the extreme end of that category. If someone finds it useful enough or interesting enough, and it's not a financial hardship - I say enjoy! Hey, people buy pleasure boats too... More power to them..
Well said.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

I really need my note 20 ultra because of the spen and all that it allows me to do. I’m going to try this phone out when it’s shipped to me to see if maybe a ‘pen’ can be used for it or if I need to wait for v3

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I really need my note 20 ultra because of the spen and all that it allows me to do. I’m going to try this phone out when it’s shipped to me to see if maybe a ‘pen’ can be used for it or if I need to wait for v3
Yep, I stick with the Note because the pen is a useful tool for my work. I take photos, mark them up with the pen, and send them on to convey issues on job sites.

A Note type pen is not likely to work with a Fold. I'm quite sure it lacks the active digitizer hardware.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the sound of that ... Now Verizon send my case ... Lol

Packages created in FedEx delivery manager for Wednesday delivery. I know one is buds live since got an e-mail for that it’s shipped. Other I’m guessing it’s Watch and phone.
1397fa2c335e8ede8dcbbb2023383a45.jpg

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Packages created in FedEx delivery manager for Wednesday delivery. I know one is buds live since got an e-mail for that it’s shipped. Other I’m guessing it’s Watch and phone.
1397fa2c335e8ede8dcbbb2023383a45.jpg
Nice ... I'm still waiting no movement yet here

Just got email Buds live shipping created

Last edited:

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I've got a tracking number in FedEx Manager for 9/16 delivery. Phone cancel button is gone. I also ordered Duo charging pad, it's still the same. No email from Samsung yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engageub