Samsung Galaxy note 2 hangs & nothing works when a message comes as "notification: toggle is active

crcmurthy

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy note 2 hangs & nothing works when a message comes as "notification: toggle is active

My Samsung Galaxy note 2 was working all fine without a single issue till date from the date of purchase (14 months from the date of purchase) but today it hang all of a sudden. I have not installed any new apps today or yesterday as such, also i didn't do any thing unusual with the phone. When the phone hang, i removed the battery and restart the device. It restarts, works for hardly one minute before a message comes as "notification: toggle is active" and then phone is hung. Please let me know what should be done to make toggle inactive.

Thank you,

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy note 2 hangs & nothing works when a message comes as "notification: toggle is act

My Samsung Galaxy note 2 was working all fine without a single issue till date from the date of purchase (14 months from the date of purchase) but today it hang all of a sudden. I have not installed any new apps today or yesterday as such, also i didn't do any thing unusual with the phone. When the phone hang, i removed the battery and restart the device. It restarts, works for hardly one minute before a message comes as "notification: toggle is active" and then phone is hung. Please let me know what should be done to make toggle inactive.

Thank you,

have you tried resetting the cache partition?

hmseen

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy note 2 hangs & nothing works when a message comes as "notification: toggle is act

I am also having the same problem with my s3. Power of and start it again but the same happened ... Managed to activate the blocking mode....but the same still happened ..

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site

I am also having the same problem with my s3. Power of and start it again but the same happened ... Managed to activate the blocking mode....but the same still happened ..

have you tried a factory reset?

mlucas77

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site

I have the note 3 and it started doing the same thing. Once screen come on quickly get to settings, manage apps, and uninstall clean master. Or clean sweep. Fixed mine.

Thea Fleming

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site

Just out of curiosity, why does it do that, ive had the clean master app for 2 years?

Sarah Frye

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

Had the same problem with my MOTO X. Follewed these instructions, uninstalled the "clean master" program, fixed the freeze problem. I've had the program for a while, don't know and on multiple devises, don't know why it's glitching now...

Thanks for the fix!!!

Ami Vyas

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I was so hassled ! YES I uninstalled the " Clean ..whatever "the app i had installed and the mobile is now working .
Yes you need to be very quick go to settings , application manager and uninstal Clean Master fast .

HASYA HAMZAH

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Thank you so much... Its worked !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much... Its worked !!!!

Abhay Karhade

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site

after removing clean master, my issue also got resolved.....you have very limited time before that notification message come ...plan removal well.

Dewesh Pathak

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

I am also facing below problem, please help
====
My Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was working all fine without a single issue till date from the date of purchase (14 months from the date of purchase) but today it hang all of a sudden. I have not installed any new apps today or yesterday as such, also i didn't do any thing unusual with the phone. When the phone hang, i removed the battery and restart the device. It restarts, works for hardly one minute before a message comes as "notification: toggle is active" and then phone is hung. Please let me know what should be done to make toggle inactive.

please someone help with solution

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

guys i have the same issue on my note 2. so uninstall clean master? how can i uninstall it if it only take 15 sec the hanging issue ;(

mista_tongz

May 1, 2014
Visit site

I had the same problem. But managed to uninstall the cleanmaster software. All you need to do is know the steps to get to application manager and uninstall before you switch on your phone.
Took me a couple tries before I succeded.

regards

Tongai

Hossam Abbass

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site

You need to quickly get to settings >> Application manager >> Clean Master and you'll see 2 buttons, Click the "Force Stop" button first to avoid the application starting and the uninstallation itself hanging.. then uninstall :) Cheers

Sugadevan Perumal

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site

Hi Murthy,

I had same problem today and resolved it.

1. Remove S pen.
2. Right bottom down and press n hold for settings
3. Left side list scroll to by using S pen and select accessibility
4. under services pressTalk back
5. Put it Off or right top press and slide to OFF POSITION..
NOW YOU CAN SEE IT IS WORKING NORMAL...

BYE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress