Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Despite all the issues I had today (including running halfway across town, having a hard time there and being on with tech support for 20 minutes, then running back to my side of town, then back to that store because they forgot to give me my ID back, then BACK to a verizon store... and being told I can't upgrade. Followed by another 30 minutes of tech support before finally figuring out a way for me to upgrade) I finally got my phone! Black, but I actually sort of like the black a lot now. At least it won't get as dirty as quickly I guess? Still thrilled! Got it all set-up and very happy ^_^

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

Despite all the issues I had today (including running halfway across town, having a hard time there and being on with tech support for 20 minutes, then running back to my side of town, then back to that store because they forgot to give me my ID back, then BACK to a verizon store... and being told I can't upgrade. Followed by another 30 minutes of tech support before finally figuring out a way for me to upgrade) I finally got my phone! Black, but I actually sort of like the black a lot now. At least it won't get as dirty as quickly I guess? Still thrilled! Got it all set-up and very happy ^_^

Me too i went to pick up my husbands Black note 4, and luckly them had an extra Black....im liking it a lot too!

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Me too i went to pick up my husbands Black note 4, and luckly them had an extra Black....im liking it a lot too!

You got yours easily though? ^_^ That's great
I'm getting my case in the mail tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm absolutely loving this phone.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site

Happy Casey is finally Happy!!!!!! After some running around and things, I finally was able to get to the FedEx distribution center and pick up my phone. Spent a few hours so far just doing some small things here and there, mainly trying to re-download everything all over again, setting up accounts, stuff like that. I will say, so far, the screen is absolutely gorgeous to look at, and I haven't even really tested it out yet. Looking forward to having some fun over the next few days and then trying to write a review.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

You got yours easily though? ^_^ That's great
I'm getting my case in the mail tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm absolutely loving this phone.

Yeah I was really wanting the white, but my preorder never came in, so I just went for the black :) what case did you get for ur note?....I originally wanted a clear one that had a colored bumber all around, from Amazon, but now I don't know if it would look good with a black phone. I guess that's why I like white phones they go with all the pretty colors ;-)

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

This phone is definitely a learning curve for me, coming from Apple, figuring out how to get stuff on the SD card, etc.

It will take time for me to get used to it...

But the screen size and resolution are worth the price of admission, for sure! So much to learn and get used to.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Amazon just finally Sent an email about delays........

Looks like I'll need to cancel and my preorder meant nothing.... Gonna go to a store today...

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
For all those wondering, the BB preorder thread didn't get deleted, it looks like it was merged with this one.

As for my new BEAST, I couldn't be happier :D I only had android phones prior to getting the iPhone 5 2 years ago, and wow things have changed. I'm more than alittle lost using the Note lol, but I wouldn't consider for a nanosecond going back to Apple. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this phone, it's beautiful! I'll just have to spend lots of time learning how to properly take advantage of all of it's features and capabilities :)

miked433

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Received my phone last night. I'm upgrading from an s3 and this phone is absolutely incredible.

I put my phone in the Supcase Beetle Unicorn Pro with removed screen protector (applied skinomi film protector). I hope to keep this phone in great condition for at least 2 years.

So far my experience has been great. I'm still learning everything of course so that can be frustrating at times. Battery appears good, significantly better then s3. I'm hoping the next upgrade will only make the battery better. The fast charging is a pleasant feature . I was amazed at how fast this large battery charged from 0% to 100% seemed like an hour and half.

Screen is rediclous.

I took the day off work to use this bad boy so peace ~

Posted via the Android Central App

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my pre-order from Best Buy in NYC yesterday after my preorder from Verizon had a visible ding on the bottom of the phone. No problems at Best Buy, purchased full retail. This'd is a great phone, coming from the Galaxy S5 and the LG G3.

pawmbi

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I called Amazon and they claim Samsung has not sent them the stock and they have no update when they will receive it so basically those of us who ordered through Amazon.com are now sitting in limbo. I'm try and find a store to pick it up from....

Userp222

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a black N4 on 10/19 got it on 10/23 as expected....I've never had an issue with Verizon orders or service and I've been with them 9 years or so.

sliqx

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
What case is everyone using for their VERIZON NOTE 4? Apparently the mic on the verizon note 4 is different from the AT&T/sprint, so the mic at the bottom of cases covers it up. Has anyone had issues with this for phone case? Which one are you guys usingg?

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
What case is everyone using for their VERIZON NOTE 4? Apparently the mic on the verizon note 4 is different from the AT&T/sprint, so the mic at the bottom of cases covers it up. Has anyone had issues with this for phone case? Which one are you guys usingg?

I'm using the sview and have had no problems so far :)

bigredinmass

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting on my VZ Note 4 email from BB. Ordered mine Oct 16th at Braintree, MA store. I'm OK so far but really want to pick up tomorrow (Sat.) night after work so I can set it up over the weekend (Sun & Mon for me..). Grrrrrr!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia