Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone who ordered from Amazon had theirs ship? I went on their chat and said they need to guarantee they will pay the 200 promo to me if I lose out on it from the Samsung site due to them claiming a guaranteed delivery date when I preordered and them not living up to that stated date. If it Is due to Samsung not sending them the phones then I think the need to allow amazon to issue the rebate by reducing the purchase price and have Amazon get reimbursed by Samsung to make for this screw up.

Posted via the Android Central App

jinks9

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Last night was success on all fronts but it took a couple hours. I had to have a manager override and they said they had to get some approval from their Samsung rep?

Anyhow, I actually got $250 off as they had the phone at $749 list price. So I got the $699 price match + the $200 Samsung deal.

I didn't allow them to do anything with my plan for fear they would mess up my unlimited data and corp discounts. So I got it home and did the hardware swap with Verizon over the phone and have a fully working Note4

Now I have to sell my previously main phone (Note3) to offset some of the cost. I traded them an old original droid I had laying around.

So for all you unlimited data plan people that are purchasing outright. It can be done but be ready for pain. Even their manager couldn't force it through so since the system requires an activation for the $200 discount (mentioned elsewhere on this forum). Instead he just did the straight up purchase and he just keyed in the discounts manually on the list price.

One other option that we discussed that *might* also work is adding an individual line with a different agreement and cancel and eat the ETF. I'm a little leery of that approach because I worry about something messing up the main plan but they were pretty adamant it wouldn't. If you go that route please check for yourself and take this with a grain of salt.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
What case is everyone using for their VERIZON NOTE 4? Apparently the mic on the verizon note 4 is different from the AT&T/sprint, so the mic at the bottom of cases covers it up. Has anyone had issues with this for phone case? Which one are you guys usingg?
I have two cases. The official Samsung case and a otterbox defender. Both cases have perfect cutouts for the mic. No issues on my end

bigredinmass

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

If you are buying the phone full price, I think they can activate on site as an equipment replacement only (no new contract) and you should be all set and not lose UDP.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and it was smooth sailing with upgrading and switching everything over from my note 3. I traded an old iPhone 4 I had laying around that I used as an ipod, they almost didn't do it as there was a nick in the bezel, but they said oh well we've taken worse. I love this thing! I didn't think it would be too much different then my note 3, but boy was I wrong!

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the ringke fusion case and screen protector. Nice tight fit and screen protector minus 1 or 2 little bubbles is great. It's clear with black siding so it really let's the white phone show off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
This forum has gotten a lot quieter since all of the phones started arriving but I gotta say I am SO FLIPPING EXCITED about having this beast!

I'm having issues transferring all of my music. Smart switch couldn't find my iPhone backup so I've tried a few other things and all of my music is still not on the phone. Anyone with tips from going from Apple to Android feel free to share.

Overall I'm quite happy and excited to learn the ins and outs of the N4.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
This forum has gotten a lot quieter since all of the phones started arriving but I gotta say I am SO FLIPPING EXCITED about having this beast!

I'm having issues transferring all of my music. Smart switch couldn't find my iPhone backup so I've tried a few other things and all of my music is still not on the phone. Anyone with tips from going from Apple to Android feel free to share.

Overall I'm quite happy and excited to learn the ins and outs of the N4.
I've never been an iphone user, but I found this article that might be helpful to you......
Switching from iPhone to Android: tips and tricks you should know

Jose Bonet

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
how come Verizon bags the ear phones?.....that is a scam.....they should provide every accessory that comes in the original package....not happy with that at all...

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
how come Verizon bags the ear phones?.....that is a scam.....they should provide every accessory that comes in the original package....not happy with that at all...

I bet you Samsung does not even give the headphones on the verizon phones because verizon ordered then without the headphones.

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I was originally going to get the note 4 from best buy(for vzw) for $100 but there was a problem so I wasn't able to get it... If I trade in my HTC one to Verizon they would give me $100 which I would use towards the note, you guys think the note 4 is worth $200 with contract?

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I was really wanting the white, but my preorder never came in, so I just went for the black :) what case did you get for ur note?....I originally wanted a clear one that had a colored bumber all around, from Amazon, but now I don't know if it would look good with a black phone. I guess that's why I like white phones they go with all the pretty colors ;-)

I had ordered a super slim seafoam coloured case XD Would've looked better with a white phone but it still works fine.

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey Hermit. I work at a Costco and preordered mine through them too for the first time. What usually happens is if your with Verizon, check your verizon account. It usually notifies you that you have a tracking number. What happens is that Costco ships preorders to their Distro Warehouse in Washington. Generally after that the preorders I think are sent to the various stores, so there would not be any shipping info I believe after it ships from the Distribution Center. The Wireless Kiosk gets it and then they call you when it comes in. They usually will ship it over night from the Distribution to your store. I should be getting mine today.

hermittyhermit

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey Hermit. I work at a Costco and preordered mine through them too for the first time. What usually happens is if your with Verizon, check your verizon account. It usually notifies you that you have a tracking number. What happens is that Costco ships preorders to their Distro Warehouse in Washington. Generally after that the preorders I think are sent to the various stores, so there would not be any shipping info I believe after it ships from the Distribution Center. The Wireless Kiosk gets it and then they call you when it comes in. They usually will ship it over night from the Distribution to your store. I should be getting mine today.

Oh wow. Thanks so much for the info! My status on Costco is still "Submitted" so nothing shows up on my verizon account either. I'll just have to wait a bit longer. Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174