Samsung Galaxy Note 4 This phone keeps begging me to go naked!

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: This phone keeps begging me to go naked!

Anyone else have this problem?

I have a nice case, but I keep wanting to take it off. I especially like how much easier it fits into my pant pocket...

I just can't figure out what to do when I need to lay it on say a table... Screen or camera down? I don't want to damage either...

I keep a case on mine. Verizon rep showed me his phone and he destroyed his screen with one drop. Although the phone feels amazing but can't take that chance.

Posted Verizon Note 4

jeversion1

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site

I use no case. The metal will scratch regardless. But watch Samsung's testing video. The phone looks way durable so I'm over it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Daniel P1

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

I have a nice case, but I keep wanting to take it off. I especially like how much easier it fits into my pant pocket...

I just can't figure out what to do when I need to lay it on say a table... Screen or camera down? I don't want to damage either...
Your phone is going to be begging you for a screen replacement. Keep the case on, trust me. A coworker the other day decided to remove the cover on his phone. Lasted one week. The first drop caused the screen to shatter. It cost him like $150 dollars to fix it.

Your phone is going to be begging you for a screen replacement. Keep the case on, trust me. A coworker the other day decided to remove the cover on his phone. Lasted one week. The first drop caused the screen to shatter. It cost him like $150 dollars to fix it.

Tuan Danh

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

i have the m8 , and it feel so nice holding it naked! but i dont want my baby to get banged up :(

Shredead

May 24, 2013
Visit site

| want to go naked , just have to wait for a good tempered glass protector that covers 100% of the Screen.

--Sent from my Note Pro 12.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000