Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Wireless charging on the way!

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I just received mine today...In black. Works great, adds a little bulk, but really not bad..I'm talking minimal. The only problem I have is my two cases no longer fit. One is a Speck rubber case from verizon and the other is a Ghostek 2 piece case I purchased off of Amazon. The Speck case I cant even get to cover the phone at all. The Ghostek, I can get on, but I cant use the top piece as the phone is now just a little to thick and the top piece will not snap down as the rubber inside is pushed to far out. Just a heads up...If you purchase a back cover, you're going to have to go without a case for awhile.

I have the official back and while tight, I have a caseology case that fits and charges wirelessly okay.

Attachments

• 1416876345450.jpg
    1416876345450.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 24

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I don't have a link cause it was given to me. But it's a caseology brand with a small diamond pattern on the back

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
20141126_081411[1].jpgSo it took a while but this morning I received my wireless charge mat. It came with a tempered glass screen protector, a bonus I guess because it took so long. Put in in place then put on and snapped the old Note 4 cover back on and had a slight, barely noticeable bulge on the back. Put on the charging pad and figured out where the sweet spot for charging was. Put back on the i-Blason cover and it fits fine. Put it on the pad and charges fine.

Woohoo!

Last edited:

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 150768So it took a while but this morning I received my wireless charge mat. It came with a tempered glass screen protector, a bonus I guess because it took so long. Put in in place then put on and snapped the old Note 4 cover back on and had a slight, barely noticeable bulge on the back. Put on the charging pad and figured out where the sweet spot for charging was. Put back on the i-Blason cover and it fits fine. Put it on the pad and charges fine.

Woohoo!
You may not care but your NFC no longer will work.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I went overboard and got two regular Qi backs and two S VIew Qi backs. I am keeping the black one for me and sending the others so I can get the white S View when it comes out.