Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
If I have one, definitely the Incipio OffGRID once Incipio makes one for it.

It makes the phone last way longer off a charger and has an SD card slot over OTG if you want that.

Basically, a Note 5 with the OffGRID is the ultimate powerhouse.

I wouldnt hold your breath on that case for the Note 5. Having that much of an extended base would make it next to impossible to get the stylus out of the Note 5, which is the whole reason to choose a Note 5 over a Galaxy S6 Edge +. I dont think we are going to see a battery case for the note 5.

trmiv

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Originally started with a Speck Candyshell Grip case, but a few days ago I ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid crystal and Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon. The Spigen cases are very nice, but I think I'm going backt to the Speck. I just don't have confidence that I'm not going to lose grip on the phone with the Spigen cases. Just too slippery for my tastes. The Speck Candyshell Grip on the other hand, it's like the damn phone is glued to my hand. I frequently use my phone one handed when grocery shopping, so I like that.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Originally started with a Speck Candyshell Grip case, but a few days ago I ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid crystal and Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon. The Spigen cases are very nice, but I think I'm going backt to the Speck. I just don't have confidence that I'm not going to lose grip on the phone with the Spigen cases. Just too slippery for my tastes. The Speck Candyshell Grip on the other hand, it's like the damn phone is glued to my hand. I frequently use my phone one handed when grocery shopping, so I like that.

My son has this one for his Samsung Galaxy S5... I was thinking about getting the same for my Note 5...

61aynuU6OXL._SL1414_.jpg

John White4

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Spigen Slim Armour case. I LOVE the kickstand. I'm also going to try out the Otterbox Defender. I'll be blogging about my experiences with both.

JWhite
Sprint Product Ambassador
#sprintemployee

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd Samsung sview case and they keep peeling in the top corner were it closes and it has like little fibers showing for a $50 buck case it is really cheap,I've only had it like 4 days.

Posted via the Android Central App

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Ringke Fusion MIRROR Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - bought on Amazon (it said not in stock, but received in 4 days) .. Nice case for $16.99.. The back of the case has a grey tint to it, but when installed on phone, looks just like a mirror.

Attachments

• Ringke Fusion Mirror Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - back.jpg
    Ringke Fusion Mirror Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - back.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Ringke Fusion Mirror Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - front.jpg
    Ringke Fusion Mirror Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - front.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 312

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't help myself... Just ordered the UAG Navigator (white) as well. $32 on Amazon right now. I already have the UAG Ash color and a black Otterbox Symmetry...

Wish I could control my case obsession.......! (Sadly I feel this won't be my last case purchase - haha)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

zazusmc03

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Just received the spigen neo hybrid crystal after having the tech 21 wallet case since purchase. It's so nice feeling the thin build as opposed to the bulky wallet case. Granted, I've been hooked on wallet cases for a while now, so I had to order a slick small wallet too, but I love this case. The plastic bumper around the case is slightly loose on the left side, but it really doesn't bother me much. It's just really nice to have a minimal case to be able to enjoy the build of the phone.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My son has this one for his Samsung Galaxy S5... I was thinking about getting the same for my Note 5...

View attachment 195638

I bought one and it is a good case and feels GREAT in the hand. However I wanted more drop protection so I went with a Defender with ZAGG glass. Nothing wrong with the Candy grip. Good case just that I prefer something with more protection. They do make a mighty shell for the s6 that is their thicker case for drop protection. Might want to check that out if they come out with one for the Note 5.

NicholasP38

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Purchased the Obliq Naked Series with kickstand and it came in the mail. While I can't buy the Note until the end of this month, I wanted to get the case while it was on sale for $10. Even though I have no idea what the phone is like in the case, I'm thinking about returning the case because I'm not a huge fan of its design. The case has 2 pieces, a plastic case as well as a rubber bumper thing that sits inside the plastic. I'd prefer to just have one solid piece. I really wanted to get a thin case with a kickstand but I might just suck it up and get a regular thin case.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Purchased the Obliq Naked Series with kickstand and it came in the mail. While I can't buy the Note until the end of this month, I wanted to get the case while it was on sale for $10. Even though I have no idea what the phone is like in the case, I'm thinking about returning the case because I'm not a huge fan of its design. The case has 2 pieces, a plastic case as well as a rubber bumper thing that sits inside the plastic. I'd prefer to just have one solid piece. I really wanted to get a thin case with a kickstand but I might just suck it up and get a regular thin case.

Yeah the quality of this case isn't impressive, plus it also creates a dead spot on your phone where the magnet is on the kickstand so it interferes with the Spen.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I am already finding it "challenging" to pocket this phone with a slim case... How are you guys with the bigger cases carrying your Note 5???

The Otterbox Defender adds some significant size to the form factor, doesn't it?

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I am already finding it "challenging" to pocket this phone with a slim case... How are you guys with the bigger cases carrying your Note 5???

The Otterbox Defender adds some significant size to the form factor, doesn't it?

Dang how small/tight are your pants?!?! lol

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL... Sorry... I think I typed that wrong...

I am not challenged to get it into my pocket... I am challenged to keep it there all day without noticing that the phone is always challenging the confined space of the pocket... I am not a young teenager or college student either... I am not wearing any fashion jeans... I wear regular work jeans...

But even then, the phone fits in the pocket, but if I cross legs to tie my shoes or something, I can definitely feel the phone getting stressed in the pocket...

My former Galaxy S3 was a lot more comfortable in the front pocket... :)

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

Bigger pockets...LOL

This is a significantly larger phone than the S3. Just saying :) I came from the Note 3 and then a Note 4 so I guess I am used to it.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
LOL... Sorry... I think I typed that wrong...

I am not challenged to get it into my pocket... I am challenged to keep it there all day without noticing that the phone is always challenging the confined space of the pocket... I am not a young teenager or college student either... I am not wearing any fashion jeans... I wear regular work jeans...

But even then, the phone fits in the pocket, but if I cross legs to tie my shoes or something, I can definitely feel the phone getting stressed in the pocket...

My former Galaxy S3 was a lot more comfortable in the front pocket... :)

I would just take my phone out and set it on the table, before I sit down. But I don't use a huge case, so I am able to keep it in my front pocket and sit down.

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm really feeling this caseology pleather case but they are so unreliable with the release dates it keeps changing yesterday it said the 21,now it says the 19 of September hopefully soon :)

Galaxy Note 5 case, Caseology® [Envoy Series] [Leather Navy Blue] Premium Leather Bumper Cover [Leather Textured] for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013W087U...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4673239