Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Heads up if it hasn't been posted previously, if you're interested in the real carbon fiber cases from Evutec, they are 50% off on their site. Regular price is $50. I just purchased a black carbon one for $24.95 w/ free shipping. Discount applied at checkout, no coupon code needed.

Take advantage. I think it is through Monday but am not sure.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Heads up if it hasn't been posted previously, if you're interested in the real carbon fiber cases from Evutec, they are 50% off on their site. Regular price is $50. I just purchased a black carbon one for $24.95 w/ free shipping. Discount applied at checkout, no coupon code needed.

thats a great deal!! thanks I might get the red one too

HEMODroid

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I've used the Defender on my last two cell phones and my Galaxy Tab S. I have one on order for a not yet delivered Note 5. The Defender isn't glitzy, but it does seem to protect my devices.

charlie hustle

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Im a platinum series loyalist. Very slim profile, comes with a belt clip, and its durable. Been rocking their products since the htc evo3d days.

Doggerz

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered a Note 5 for my wife.. is there a good option for a case that will show off its Gold Platinum color, still have good access to the S-Pen and also able to use wireless charging and NFC transfer without removing the case? I saw a clear case on the T-Mobile website but would really appreciate the opinions of Note 5 owners. I don't need a case built like a tank, she's had a pretty light case on her Blackberry Z30 and it's survived 2 years of use.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered a Note 5 for my wife.. is there a good option for a case that will show off its Gold Platinum color, still have good access to the S-Pen and also able to use wireless charging and NFC transfer without removing the case? I saw a clear case on the T-Mobile website but would really appreciate the opinions of Note 5 owners. I don't need a case built like a tank, she's had a pretty light case on her Blackberry Z30 and it's survived 2 years of use.

A Ringke Fusion case is probably your best bet.

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I really love the white/clear Tech21 Evo check case! Wireless charging works great. I haven't used it for paying but when I had the Tech21 black tactical case it worked fine. I have no problem getting the s-pen out. I press with tip of thumbnail to pop out then use middle fingernail to pull out the rest of the way. The saleswoman at T-Mobile said some cases turned bluish from jeans pockets. I haven't had any issues yet but only had the case a month. Thought I'd take a chance because I wasn't as crazy about the black.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

I generally dislike all cases and use my phones without the major majority of the time, but in my opinion the least offensive case is the Spigen liquid crystal. Shows off the good looks and definitely not built like a tank. I usually throw it on before letting the kids play with it.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Just a heads up.

I was at my local Best Buy today in Phoenix just browsing and I happened to stroll through the Samsung section. I saw the Samsung flip cases with the window on front for the Note 5 for $24.99 and the one with the see-through entire front for like $29.99. I may have got those backwards. Anyway, that's relatively cheap from what I've seen around.

Scooter Laveet

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I have an Arozell Note 5 case on Amazon, love this case is soft and super slim fits perfectly on my phone, and I love how it's clear, it looks like you don't have nothing on it that's hoes skin you the case is the most important thing is that it protects your phone if it falls, I recommend this case, awesome since this phone is made out of glass, this case will protect it...

71Kl3JS3VGL._SL256_.jpg

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Looks Good
This case is awesome just got it on Monday wow very nice.

ninnjinn

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the Otterbox Defender like I have been for the last 8 years. They were having a cyber monday sale plus I got a promo code so what was originally 59 something ended up costing me 27 with free shipping. But I must confess, OtterBox is extremely slow on shipping. I ordered it on that Monday and didn't get it until the next Saturday from FedEx. On their website it said 4 to 6 business days but it ended up being 12 days (including Sat and sunday)

Posted via the Android Central App

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't help it, and wish I didn't think this way but to me otterbox is synonymous with Apple. Way over priced and a lot of hype. Just my 2 3 or 4 cents. Anyone else think this way?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Can't help it, and wish I didn't think this way but to me otterbox is synonymous with Apple. Way over priced and a lot of hype. Just my 2 3 or 4 cents. Anyone else think this way?

I do in a way. Their quality keeps going down. I bought the defender because it's usually the thickest cases the stores have when I buy the phone. I bought a Supcase and Artech 21. The artech I removed the built in screen protector but since it fits so tight it causes my tempered glass to lift. The supcase is nice but wont fit with tempered glass and I don't want to ruin that case or remove my tempered glass. My otterbox defender starting to loosen though so if I switch to another case I might just have to rip my tempered glass off.

The Poetic Revolution is probably the top of the line for the note 5 and protection but I've heard it doesn't worth with wireless charging or else I'd have one in a jiffy. There are cases like I blazon, Poetic Revoution, Artech21 that provide similar protection and are better built and less than half the price of otterbox. I like the looks of the Ballistic Tough Jacket but it's mostly just available online only. Next time I will probably order some cases before I buy the phone so I don't have to buy a defender at the time I buy my phone.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I like the Defender for protection but I absolutely hate their screen protector and that keeps me away (I guess I could just pop it out).

I am currently rocking a UAG and I really like it a lot.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
The Poetic Revolution is probably the top of the line for the note 5 and protection but I've heard it doesn't worth with wireless charging or else I'd have one in a jiffy. There are cases like I blazon, Poetic Revoution, Artech21 that provide similar protection and are better built and less than half the price of otterbox. I like the looks of the Ballistic Tough Jacket but it's mostly just available online only. Next time I will probably order some cases before I buy the phone so I don't have to buy a defender at the time I buy my phone.

It's a shame with the Poetic Revolution, if it worked with wireless charging I'd grab it in a heartbeat but I would cut off that ugly loop lol