Samsung galaxy s10 automatically turns audio down?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I've had my samsung galaxy for quite a long time. I have been having this problem for maybe a year or so.

Whenever my screen is turned off and I am playing some sort of audio, my device will automatically turn itself down once every 45 - 60 seconds ( haven't really timed it ). It only happens when my screen is turned off or I stop using my device for a bit I believe and happens both when I am using headphones or speakers.

This problem is very annoying because I like to listen to some sort of noise and the turning down throws that off. I have been using some volume locking apps to lock it but the quick turn down is noticeable.

my phone is updated to the latest version, I have reset all settings through 'reset' in the settings app.

Is there anything I can do to stop this? I really do not think it is a hardware problem I never have it turn down unless my screen is off, or I stop using my device for a bit

TAZ SUBREME

Jun 19, 2022
Visit site
This is a reply to Laura Knotek. Thanks for the reply I am using (redacted by mod) and play youtube videos, for battery settings I have all of those set to default and I went through them and don't think I have anything that would cause any issues. my (redacted by mod) app is installed on internal storage too and I added it to never sleeping apps

Last edited by a moderator:

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
This is a reply to Laura Knotek. Thanks for the reply I am using (redacted by mod) and play youtube videos, for battery settings I have all of those set to default and I went through them and don't think I have anything that would cause any issues. my (redacted by mod) app is installed on internal storage too and I added it to never sleeping apps
We do not permit any illegal apps that steal paid services. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.