News Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra vs. S23 Ultra

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, so far the AOD on the S24 Ultra sucks compared to the S23 Ultra. I can't understand for the life of me why they changed the icons and text size. It's a lot smaller now and you can't change the size. You also can't change the brightness. They even melded lock screen and AOD together....again, why? Why can't you customize AOD? Anyone else have issues?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Well, so far the AOD on the S24 Ultra sucks compared to the S23 Ultra. I can't understand for the life of me why they changed the icons and text size. It's a lot smaller now and you can't change the size. You also can't change the brightness. They even melded lock screen and AOD together....again, why? Why can't you customize AOD? Anyone else have issues?
Yeah, what they did to the AOD is quite confusing, I think we'll see a lot of complaints when the Americans start getting their phones. I haven't checked if we can still mess with the AOD in goodlock yet.

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, what they did to the AOD is quite confusing, I think we'll see a lot of complaints when the Americans start getting their phones. I haven't checked if we can still mess with the AOD in goodlock yet.
Not to mention, using Goodlock to scale back the icons to make them smaller on the home screen folders, all different sizes. It fills up 1 folder, then you swipe to the left and the icons are bigger. I feel like I'm running a beta version of UI 6.1 or something.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Not to mention, using Goodlock to scale back the icons to make them smaller on the home screen folders, all different sizes. It fills up 1 folder, then you swipe to the left and the icons are bigger. I feel like I'm running a beta version of UI 6.1 or something.
I've actually seen an issue I've only ever seen before in betas, light coloured popup boxes ocasionally even though I'm in dark theme.