Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Cases

Travisimo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Just some quick impressions of Samsung's official S-Vew Flip Cover (clear edition) for my Edge+. Overall, I think I'm a little disappointed but I'll probably use it. First of all, $60 is WAY too much to pay for this. I used my 30% discount and I think $42 is still too much but at least it eases the sting a bit. On one hand, I like the clear cover which enables you to see certain things on the entire screen, as opposed to the previous flip cover I had which just had that small window. On the other hand, the cover doesn't stay put, so it easily flops open. The phone fits well into the back, but overall it feels like cheap plastic rather than the nicer soft material of the one I used before.

I'll probably use this when I want a bit more coverage than the Spigen back/bumper I bought for less than $10. That case doesn't cover the screen at all, but it's nice for a a bit of protection if the phone falls on the back or sides.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I found the tech 21 clear case at the Verizon store. I'm waiting on the Samsung S View, which I've preordered on Amazon, but I may end up switching between them, because I really like the tech 21 case.

The s-view cases are nice as well. I like that now you can see all your notifications with the case closed.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up; I have seen several instances of the SView scratching the S6 Edge screens.
Google it and check youtube...

Just some quick impressions of Samsung's official S-Vew Flip Cover (clear edition) for my Edge+. Overall, I think I'm a little disappointed but I'll probably use it. First of all, $60 is WAY too much to pay for this. I used my 30% discount and I think $42 is still too much but at least it eases the sting a bit. On one hand, I like the clear cover which enables you to see certain things on the entire screen, as opposed to the previous flip cover I had which just had that small window. On the other hand, the cover doesn't stay put, so it easily flops open. The phone fits well into the back, but overall it feels like cheap plastic rather than the nicer soft material of the one I used before.

I'll probably use this when I want a bit more coverage than the Spigen back/bumper I bought for less than $10. That case doesn't cover the screen at all, but it's nice for a a bit of protection if the phone falls on the back or sides.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I dunno... looks kind of big and cheesy to me.... I like my ringke slim case much more

Posted via the Android Central App

I have the official Samsung Protective Cover. It's the most minimalist case i've ever seen, but kinda pricey at $35. The fit and finish is great, and the gold color matches perfectly. I doubt it will offer any real good protection. I like it though!

http://stanc.net/android/IMG_4479.jpg

http://stanc.net/android/IMG_4480.jpg

I'm considering between the two of these. Any other thoughts from you two now that you've had the case for longer?

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I still love my ringke case. It may. It be grippy enough for some but I'm fine with it. It really is the perfect case for people who don't like using cases because they take away from the feel or look of the phone. I love it... as far as the other case you mentioned the samsung one..If it has a clear back you're gonna have fingerprint problems like crazy. They do look good I'm not into cleaning fingerprints off my phone constantly.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred