Samsung Mega 2 SM-G750A Bootloop

l_charles

Feb 10, 2019
Visit site
Good day everyone. My sm-g750a is currently in a boot loop. The screen was going bad and the digitizer was not responding as well but apart from that the phone was in good condition. I noticed that even when the phones' screen wouldn't come on and digitizer not working, when i turn on the phone it would vibrate. A few days ago while taking the phone apart to make sure the screen really is bad and digitizer isn't working. i noticed that when i turned it on it wouldn't vibrate. I have changed the screen and then i noticed it stuck on a boot loop. It has never done this before and i have no idea why it is doing this now. After this incident, when i press volume down + power + home; i can go into download mode and i can flash a new rom (i have always used stock rom on this phone). Pressing volume up + power + home; nothing happens. I can't go into recovery mode to wipe the cache or factory reset the phone. I tried connecting it to Samsung Kies but it was just loading. Any help will be appreciated. If i have to pay to get it resolved (micro soldering) i might have no choice. But the most important lesson is too always backup your files and not end up like me ; ;