Samsung Note 2 or Samsung Galaxy S4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade right now. I'm just not going to buy the Note 3. I'm going to hold off for the Note 4.

The Note 2 is still a very high end Device. It's great in every way. I seen pictures of the Note 3 and it looks like a bigger S4.

So we know the Note 3 isn't going to have the new design. I also don't think it's worth upgrading to if you have the Note 2.

The Note 3 will be released next month. If you wait another 9 month's the Note 4 hype will start. It will also blow away the Phone's of this year. I'm not saying the Note 3 is a bad choice. I'm just saying if you have the Note 2, I would stick with it. And wait for a big upgrade. Just think of the hardware the Note 4 is going to have.

If you're the kind of person that doesn't really use there phone much and has it more as an accessory. Then I'm sure you'll be getting the Note 3 so you can brag about having it.

I've ran into allot of people that are like that. That's the only reason I brought it up.

If the Note 3 has a RGB display then that will be very cool indeed. But really, my Note 2's display is better then my eye's..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

I'll have to see the Note 3 in person and read some reviews before I make a decision. Strange approach, eh?

Sent from my humble S4

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Of course S4. I don't like holding enormous devices plus the S4 has many other features like Air Gesture, Smart Pause etc. Which Note 2 doesn't have.
S4 has better resolution, faster processor, light weight, and many other features that I can't thi k of now.

Buy GS4 and change your life.

Sent from my GSIII

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol.. Go with the Note 2.. Or go with stupid marketing.. The Note 2 has most of the features already. It just doesn't have stupid features you wouldn't use. It will be getting them in 4.3 though.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

slice2011

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would say Note and the 3 coming out I think in September? The battery life rocks on my note 2,I use it heavily, and not near a plug all the time. I get between 6-7 hours of on screen time, yesterday with almost full brightness and all data got 6 with about 14% left.

senT frOm mY tWeaKeD ouT t889

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376848414955.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376848414955.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376848429627.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376848429627.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 26

Beagles329

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Great posts guys, very informative. My contract is up and I'm looking to upgrade from my Razr. I've pretty much decided that it will be between the S4 and the Note 3. It's great to hear feedback & opinions of actual owners.

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Wait and see what the note 3 has in store. Should be shown on September 4th. I was a previous blackberry user and got a Note 2. Let us just say, this device and the android platform on a whole is stunning and fantastic. I will however be definitely upgrading to a note 4 in one year.
However my combination at present is an iphone4 and a note 2. Perfect for me and everything that I do. Large screen size on the note2, great battery life, customizable home screens. It is a fantastic device. I can just imagine what the note 3 will have.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe