Samsung OEM cases (Discontinued??)

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone notice that Samsung had discontinued majority of their OEM cases?

Also I find it odd that aftermarket manufactures are not supporting this phone as heavily as I would assume that it would.

I am looking for a leather case similar to what Apple sells for it's phones and would assume that since the S7 is quite popular, Samsung/Aftermarket would support this phone immensely.

Only cases I find online/Amazon are the generic clear TPU cases and overly sized Otterbox/UAG cases... I feel like the S6 had more OEM/aftermarket support when it comes to accessories... Why is this not the same with the s7?

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
JasW,

I was looking for something similar to the one you had posted. I find it odd that Samsung doesn't list it on their website.
Target used to have a huge rack of OEM Samsung cases. After September, it seemed like they pulled it from their stores.

Same goes with Best Buy. Their OEM stock is limited to only the SView... Makes me wonder why Samsung is pulling factory support for their "flagship" phone....

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Also... I would expect 3rd party manufactures to sell comparable leather cases to Samsung's OEM leather case.... But I haven't found any good ones online/Amazon either... Strange.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung OEM cases are over priced. BestBuy and Target, as well as others, believe more people are iSheep.

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree that Samsung OEM cases are way overpriced. But was shocked to see Samsung's website pulled a bunch of their products....

Makes me wonder if the Note 7 debacle had anything to do with Samsung's bottom line and overall Accessory sales....

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, probably a US thing. Samsung brick and mortar stores in my country are still well stocked with accessories. Heck they still have keyboards for the Tab 2 available and on display.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe