Samsung order shipment thread

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Now showing as "There has been an unexpected delay, we will update the new delivery date at the earliest". I'm going to let it ride for now since I ideally would not be migrating to the Fold until the end of beach season.

Now, it's September 9th. 8/26 to 9/9 is a big slip, which Samsung is now attributing to "delivery constraints". Letting it ride for now for the reasons previosuly stated. Has anyone else experienced this kind of a delay?

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my 512GB from Samsung Canada on Friday the 19th . It Shipped via FedEx on the 22nd. I received it on the 23rd. I'm loving it so far. Battery life is crazy good. About the same as my S22U had, despite having a smaller battery capacity.

Logan Hale

Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
I ordered my 512GB from Samsung Canada on Friday the 19th . It Shipped via FedEx on the 22nd. I received it on the 23rd. I'm loving it so far. Battery life is crazy good. About the same as my S22U had, despite having a smaller battery capacity.

What case did you buy for it please?

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
They didn't even put a door tag. Just got a notification that no adult can sign for it. 2nd time happened to me! I hope there are fedex hubs we can redirect to pick up packages. Closest to me is at the back of the airport and it's a pain to line up there because it goes very long grrrrrrr!

I had a situation where FedEx Ground stopped by my house… so, I get up in anticipation of them coming to the door. But they never get out the truck… which was odd. And then they drive off. So, I go online to get an understanding. And according to FedEx reddit, Ground is different from FedEx Express and I should be expecting an Express truck. Sometimes there can be a mixup in their delivery route.

Couple hours later, Express delivered!

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Now showing as "There has been an unexpected delay, we will update the new delivery date at the earliest". I'm going to let it ride for now since I ideally would not be migrating to the Fold until the end of beach season.

For about a day it was going to be delivered on 9/9, now it's 8/30 - the one day I can't be home because my wife is having surgery

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
4b6b3f9cf3e077d27e9febded44cf857.jpg

This was my first time doing the trade in promotion with Samsung and through various forums… I read plenty of horror stories. From phone gone missing to Samsung giving them trouble. But I’m here to report… the process was straight forward and a success.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
4b6b3f9cf3e077d27e9febded44cf857.jpg

This was my first time doing the trade in promotion with Samsung and through various forums… I read plenty of horror stories. From phone gone missing to Samsung giving them trouble. But I’m here to report… the process was straight forward and a success.

And the race to get trades sent in has begun. I have till September 6th to have the tracking number go live, so I'll ship them back September 5th. I want to get my 14 days of satisfaction before sending my trades in.

Those stories are true, imagine trying to get your trades back if you decided a couple days ago you didn't like new phone and want to return it. I always encourage people to wait at least a week to send your trades in. I've never had a issue with Samsung in trades, but there have been horror stories.

Also I've contacted Samsung support on chat for a different reason and one of my options for help was request extension for trade in. I don't know how that works, but it looks like it might be a possibility, although I wouldn't recommend doing that. Your card may get charged and have to wait for a refund. Who knows, it's Samsung

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Those stories are true, imagine trying to get your trades back if you decided a couple days ago you didn't like new phone and want to return it. I always encourage people to wait at least a week to send your trades in. I've never had a issue with Samsung in trades, but there have been horror stories.
I’m coming from a Fold 2 and I had my eyes set on upgrading to the Fold 4… I knew this was the phone I wanted when I seen the rumors. I was interested in a better camera and a slightly wider cover display. Everything else was cherry on top.

I think others might be in a different situation if they was coming from a Fold 3 or a S21U/S22U… maybe even an iPhone. But for me.. this was definitely a no brainer, Samsung gave me 1k for my Fold 2 whereas I’m certain I wouldn’t get that anywhere else.

I received my order on the 23rd and returned my Fold 2 the next day. They received that Friday and sent me an email that the trade in was successful late Monday.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I’m coming from a Fold 2 and I had my eyes set on upgrading to the Fold 4… I knew this was the phone I wanted when I seen the rumors. I was interested in a better camera and a slightly wider cover display. Everything else was cherry on top.

I think others might be in a different situation if they was coming from a Fold 3 or a S21U/S22U… maybe even an iPhone. But for me.. this was definitely a no brainer, Samsung gave me 1k for my Fold 2 whereas I’m certain I wouldn’t get that anywhere else.

I received my order on the 23rd and returned my Fold 2 the next day. They received that Friday and sent me an email that the trade in was successful late Monday.
I'm usually 99% sure I'm keeping the phone I order, in fact last phone I returned was the Samsung S6, I hated that phone. I just like keeping my options open for as long as possible. Everyone is different, I just like to suggest waiting just in case is all.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm usually 99% sure I'm keeping the phone I order, in fact last phone I returned was the Samsung S6, I hated that phone. I just like keeping my options open for as long as possible. Everyone is different, I just like to suggest waiting just in case is all.
Totally understand. I like to keep my options open as well, but in this circumstance I didn’t want to delay the inevitable lol.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I just sent my trade in for my watch 5. I'm getting $75 for a 3 year old Ticwatch Pro. I thought about sending in my cheaper Soundpeats Smart watch, but was nervous they wouldn't accept it. It's not a very smart watch. I think I paid $30 for it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
While I love my flip 4 I caved and ordered the black Fold 4 thru samsung website last night and picked it up at my bestbuy a little bit ago. Got a zagg screen protector and samsung grip case to hold me over til I find something else I like. I ain't even taken the plastic off yet as you can see in pic lol.

Attachments

• 20220902_145333.jpg
    20220902_145333.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220902_145415.jpg
    20220902_145415.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220902_145435.jpg
    20220902_145435.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 26

Mudweiser

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Ordered on Samsung's website on 8/29 in the evening and picked it up yesterday from Best Buy. So far its awesome and im really loving the new gray green color.