Samsung pay officially released!!

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Tips and Tricks

Hmmmm. No I never received the receipts in that form. I just check my account and it's there, but no receipts.

illhelp

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Officially Released!

Also failed with a capital one card, worked on MeasterCard and Amex Credit tho

Posted via the Android Central App

mfprince

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Has anyone tried to use S-Pay to pay at a gas pump? Not sure if the magnetic strip technology woks there as you have to insert the card (vs. swiping it through a slot). Just got my S-Pay activated so I haven't had the chance to use it yet.

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone tried to use S-Pay to pay at a gas pump? Not sure if the magnetic strip technology woks there as you have to insert the card (vs. swiping it through a slot). Just got my S-Pay activated so I haven't had the chance to use it yet.
Samsung Pay will not work at gas pumps, ATMs or any place you have to insert your card.

xxLiquidX

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Because I called the people at Samsung Pay. The cards it currently supports are:
Bank of America: Consumer credit & debit - Visa or Mastercard
Bank of America: Small business (owner cards) - Visa
Merrill-Lynch: Consumer - Visa or Mastercard
U.S. Trust: Consumer - Visa or Mastercard
U.S. Bank: Consumer - Visa

Everything else should go live at 3pm central 9/28
So the rest will be going live later today? Tried to add my card at 0800 eastern time and it said card not supported.

Typed on the Note 5

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: So, Citi card got activated today in Samsung Pay!!!

Anyone have experience with credit unions? My Desert Schools card works in Android Pay, but I'm unsure if it will work on Samsung Pay
I tried my credit union card just now and it said "This card is not supported at this time." I'm sure it will take time to get some of the lesser known financial cards into the system.

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Check this out! Free accessory when you activate Samsung Pay!! ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

Didnt get that yet.

Update: Just got it but no offer in the announcements sections just a blank screen is the offer over already?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have promo too..
I love the irony of the free WALLET case. When samsung pay is "supposed" eliminate carrying around physical cards. Lol

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Anyone try palpal business card.. its a mastercard.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

In the conference when they announced note5 and samsung pay. Samsung made it seem like they ALREADY partnered with all this companies.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Called Samsung Pay support line because after factory resetting my phone, I can't download the app anymore. But I did obtain a lot of information though. The rep told me that the official release for the app is going to go live Sunday night and that everybody (GS6 and above) will have the app by Monday morning. Also, he said that they are in talk with a lot of banks and that new cards are going to be added on a weekly basis. So excited for this! Now I just have to survive going two days without using Samsung pay. :(

Update: Was able to install it again! :)

Not to sound bitchy, but shouldn't Sammy negociate these agreements prior to releasing the app? When you release it, people can use it not wait for their bank to get on board...

The panda has spoken