Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion - They Sent TWO!

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Does this charger heat the phone up as bad as the fast charger pad?

I had ordered the Cheotech Quick Charge pad, and the phone really heats up when charging. I don't think it can be good in the long term to always be heating up the phone that hot while charging, so I am sending it back. I got the upright QI charger stand from a Verizon store and it works great and the phone barely gets warm at all with it.

I could care less that is takes a little bit longer to charge, I just think it's healthier for the phone to not get that hot when charging.

Has anyone noticed how hot their phone gets on the free charger they are getting? I realize that it's not the quick charger, so the phone shouldn't get that hot, but was just curious.

Also, are these free ones any better than the earlier batch that was given away at Best Buy? I heard those ones were nothing but trouble.

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I got one on Saturday and then another one arrived yesterday. One black and one white. I was trying to convince my wife to sign up for the new promotion with her s6 but I don't need to now. I have an old qi charger I got for a nexus 4 a few years ago. If she wound up getting 2 as well we would run out of places for them.

Posted via the Android Central App

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome that you all are receiving more than one. Really wish I was eligible for this deal. Unfortunately I won't be getting one at all. Enjoy your chargers guys!!

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Well I received one last week black and received another black one today. Just wondering if those that are receiving multiples were beta users of samsung pay.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I got my shipping email on Halloween. Checked the tracking on the FedEx website and found out they could not find my house (which is just crazy). So I called them and told them to drive down the big street, and turn on the street that is in my address. My house is the one with the big number on it that matches what it says on the package.

Anyway, it is supposed to be re-delivered today. Hoping for two!

EDIT: Now that I look at teh FedEx website again, I'm not hopeful. It is "out for delivery" but the truck left from a town that is pretty far away.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just received two in the mail. Both white but in two separate packages. Strange, why two? Why in separate packages?

Guru

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have an extra white one? I only got one despite having bought two note 5's. I sadly only had one Bank of America card holding Friend to enter I to the Samsung pay system

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Well I got a second one today but I'm not too excited as the first one doesn't work well. After about 5 mins the light starts flashing and it stops charging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali