Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion - They Sent TWO!

OldTrader

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Two arrived for me today, one white and the other black. I was part of the beta, but have no idea why they would send two, at least I got a white one which is the color I wanted.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
WOW I remember adding my American Express card all because Samsung Pay didn't take my chase card. THANK GOODNESS I did.
I have been a victim of the GALAXY NOTE 5 freezing and how it's made my screen unresponsive. BUT I quickly learned that I would have to uninstall Samsung pay which I did. I already did the offer of get a wireless charger free. So today after a month of not in stock and receiving emails about how they will send as soon they are in stock. I wasn't worried another charger who cares but free wireless why not. Thank you SAMSUNG I uninstalled Samsung pay and the phone is back to normal. STILL the best ANDROID phone in the market. SO TODAY I GOT MY not 1 but 2 WIRELESS FREE CHARGERS....... I guess Samsung knew to please us LOYAL customers.samsung.jpg

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I got two in today as well. A black and a white in separate shipping bags.

I realize that it's not a quick charger, but it does really charge slow.

I also have the Verizon brand QI charger where the phone stands up, and it charges much faster than the free Samsung charger we are all getting.

Also I notice that I have to put my Note 5 on the Samsung pad a certain way. I have to put it on sideways, whereas the plug in charger to the pad is on the right or left side of the phone. If I lay it down where the plug in cord is on the side of the top of the phone, it will stop charging after a minute or so.

I am curious how Samsung could have messed the orders up this bad as to send people multiple charging pads.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I actually had a very good experience with mine. Works perfectly and woke to a fully charged phone..

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
The one I just received is having issues. It will start charging then about 30 seconds later it was say "wireless charging paused"

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I tried it and it didn't work on my phone. My phone has carbon Slick wraps on it. I tried my coworkers phone and everything worked properly. Very surprised that the wrap is causing interference!

Reboot and try. You'd be surprised as how much is a software issue than hardware. To make the long story short, since I got my S6 Edge back in April with 2 different wireless chargers, it did the same at random, most of the time after a reboot it works for 3-4 days and then the same, so another reboot and again it was fixed.

My Note (and a lot of the others I've set including my daughter's) seems to be a LOT better, as in it has only happened to me 2 or 3 times (with same wireless charger) in months, and again, a reboot just fix it for me.

Also, what it was mentioned above is true, in my case I've noticed that it must be position at certain positions for it to charge perfectly.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Well I got a second one today but I'm not too excited as the first one doesn't work well. After about 5 mins the light starts flashing and it stops charging.

Yes! Absolutely! I'm on my second one from best buy, neither worked and the Samsung guy there said they knew it was a problem but there is no fix yet. I figured that's why it took so long for people to get them; they weren't back ordered, they suck and Samsung was trying to fix it. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people, waited all this time for a crappy product.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just curious how many people who received two chargers are either contacting Samsung and/or sending one back.... For my own officiousness...

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Reboot and try. You'd be surprised as how much is a software issue than hardware. To make the long story short, since I got my S6 Edge back in April with 2 different wireless chargers, it did the same at random, most of the time after a reboot it works for 3-4 days and then the same, so another reboot and again it was fixed.

My Note (and a lot of the others I've set including my daughter's) seems to be a LOT better, as in it has only happened to me 2 or 3 times (with same wireless charger) in months, and again, a reboot just fix it for me.

Also, what it was mentioned above is true, in my case I've noticed that it must be position at certain positions for it to charge perfectly.
Just rebooted and tried. Same issue. Stops charging after 20 seconds and starts flashing.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I received one last week black and received another black one today. Just wondering if those that are receiving multiples were beta users of samsung pay.

I was a beta user and I ended up receiving two white chargers; one last Saturday and one yesterday. Don't know if it means anything. But, I'd figured I'd share the info regardless.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali