Samsung promotion status.

danlnyc

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol..... That seems like false advertising to me. I remember asking my Verizon Business rep if I would be able to get the watch and she stated that I would. I guess not! They should've put that on Verizon's website so people like me wouldn't have got my hopes up for the watch.

Thanks,
The4cris

Hmmm, I'm not sure what happened in your case but I thought the T&C were pretty clear when I purchased the phone. I got denied even though mine followed the T&C to the dot. PL is just a huge mess.

That's why you can't EVER take what reps tell you at face value. Something I've learned over the years.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
And the Beat Goes On. Received today via email from Prize Logic:
Hello,
Thank you for your patience; we are happy to confirm that we were able to successfully change your gift selection to the Gear S2 Smartwatch!
You will receive a further status update within the next few days via email regarding your submission, including an estimated shipping date.

And so we continue the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way!

Ansley1

May 25, 2016
Visit site
First off, they want too much information to reply to this thread. Additionally, my name isn't a user name? I'll never remember how to log back in to this...too difficult, too many accounts....
My shipping date has been pending for MONTHS NOW. Still nothing and can't get answers. I went through so much trouble with Verizon To get my new phone in time, and I'm stuck with an ugly *** gold one for 800 bucks because Silver wouldn't ship in time for the promo. This is ridiculous. You CAN'T tell me you are "overwhelmed" and that you "didn't know" so many people would want a free watch. They cost 400 bucks....which is why no one is buying them by the way. They want too much for a gimmick device. They should just issue via email a gift certificate for the full amount so you can take it to your local provider down the street and just get one of the ones sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Instead, I hear they are trying to rip people off by giving them a 100 dollar certificate so they won't have to pony up the full amount they promised everyone. So done with Samsung, and I have EVERYTHING Samsung. No, this isn't prize logics fault, it's Samsung, they have the product. I been buying from them for almost 20 years now. What a waste, can't wait to rid my home of everything samsung.

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Just an update on my situation where they sent me a VR after I had spoken to someone at Prize Logic a month earlier and they confirmed I would be getting an S2. I called the other day and they looked into it and said that my location code was not on their list but I should still get an S2 because I ordered online. They said someone from Samsung or Prize Logic will contact me regarding this soon. So we'll see.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Just an update on my situation where they sent me a VR after I had spoken to someone at Prize Logic a month earlier and they confirmed I would be getting an S2. I called the other day and they looked into it and said that my location code was not on their list but I should still get an S2 because I ordered online. They said someone from Samsung or Prize Logic will contact me regarding this soon. So we'll see.

Where did you order from? If it was comcast or some place like that, we're not entitled even though the reps at PL told me repeatedly if you ordered online you'll get the S2. Did a rep tell you this or a supervisor? These reps are clearly not trained in how the process works with verizon (and possibly other carriers) and what a location code means. It seemed each rep I talked to hasn't read their own published FAQ on the promotion or the terms (except IMHO the writers of the T&C could have been more specific about what the location code means and clarify what they mean by an online purchase with verizon, that it doesn't mean third party portals etc). I think they are used to potato chips, salt, drug stores, hockey, subs, soft drinks, etc.

winxyle

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I have tried emailing them several times. Prizelogic have now totally lost the plot in my opinion Duplicate emails with conflicting information, standard 6- 8 week reponses and even one that addressed me by the wrong name!

Still no nearer to finding out where my "gift" is.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just an update for those still waiting, I have an inbound via Fedex from Brightlogic in Plainfield IN that may be my wayward S2. Del. Manager isn't showing a weight, but the sent from address is correct for the Samsung promotion stuff. Will see I guess, now that I've had an S2 that was sent directly from Verizon at no cost to fulfill the promotion.

Ali Gholamrezaei

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a Galaxy s6 32 G from the coolblue.be website in Belgium. It was mentioned in their website that there is a cashback by Samsung. But when I'm going to register it in Samsung website it says that the EAN code is wrong ! I contacted the coolblue they say it's not their problem ! When I check the Samsung website the EAN code of what I bought is not in the list of that provided by Samsung. What should I do now?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe