Samsung S7 Full Sync With Macbook Pro

SUMIMASN

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Love the phone and its features. However, im missing a simple full sync feature between my Macbook Pro which I use daily. I'm looking for a simple plug in (like I used to with my iphone via itunes) to FULLY sync my Macbook Pro and my Samsung S7. I realized Im just not prepared to use different apps and programs to achieve a FULL sync (contacts, ical, schedule, music and photos). If I cant find a single solution I will be selling my S7 and going back to phone 6s. Does anyone know of 1 program that does this? If so, please share

SUMIMASN

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I need to partially correct myself. The Smart Switch will sync the Samsung S7 Cal and Contacts to my Macbook (not music in a way that I can play my music either thru Bluetooth or USB in my BMW). Music will update on my Samsung S7 via Google Play from iTunes, but Google Play is not recognized, nor is any other 3rd party app that I have tried work either. Somehow ONLY, when I set up my S7 directly from my old iPhone 6s, the Playlists and music loaded into 2 different folders that will play on my BMW. The problem is, I have no way to get updates loaded in the same way that the original playlists and music was loaded directly from my Mac or via Google play that I can find.

MorningCupOJoe

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey there, I am new to the Android world. I've been an avid Mac user now for years. Just purchased my galaxy s7 edge and am having the same problems. Have you had any luck finding a solution? I've just spent hours resetting my phone because of an issue trying to sync my ical to the galaxy. It has been a huge headache trying to get these devices to communicate. I know that there are apps out there that you can pay for that supposedly do this. Before shelling out any money though I would like to know that the app really works. I appreciate any advice. I do miss having the ability to seamlessly sync everything.

treyp75

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey there, I am new to the Android world. I've been an avid Mac user now for years. Just purchased my galaxy s7 edge and am having the same problems. Have you had any luck finding a solution? I've just spent hours resetting my phone because of an issue trying to sync my ical to the galaxy. It has been a huge headache trying to get these devices to communicate. I know that there are apps out there that you can pay for that supposedly do this. Before shelling out any money though I would like to know that the app really works. I appreciate any advice. I do miss having the ability to seamlessly sync everything.

I have the same issues. Connecting directly to my iPhone keeps losing connection. And it would be much faster and keep S7 charged if I could plug into my macbook pro. I know they're rivals but this is just petty.

SUMIMASN

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
So, i gave up and went back to iPhone. Im thinking its possible i may want to try the S8 when it comes out. Sync'c with my mac remains a concern. Hows everyone doing with this challenge? Have we found a simple solution? thnx

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You do know you can sync directly just via Google cloud right? It's how Android was designed and Apple just is racist (brandist?). Sometimes I want to believe that it's true they just want to purposely make it hard for non-Apple devices to interact with their own units.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
What I need to know is, I got a Samsung S8 + on Verizon, and I have a macbook pro.

when I had a S7E on At&t my contacts synced with my Macbook pro so I could use them in my macbook.
Now that I got the S8+ my contacts are there. But no phone numbers, address's or anything else.

Why ain't google on my S8+ syncing with my macbook pro ?

Thanks.